Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. rainbow

basically if the user buys nitro they can make their name rainbow *color changeing* in any server that supports it *they can turn it on and off in server settings*i think it would be cool if u do add it and wonna hmu disc is togglekid#6705 also the user that has the rainbow can disable it so the server dosent have too if they wonna be lame and stuffs kthxbai

2,373 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

195 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. nitro the badget changes colors every year

I propose for the best fideles nitro discord, each year a color changes in the nitro bgadet!
    same day: (gray nitro)
    1 years: (green nitro)
    2 years (bronze nitro)
    3 years (silver nitro)
    4 years (gold nitro)

thank you ^^

2,668 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

86 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. gifting

Be able to gift games and nitro.

You've got a friend who you hella enjoy, or you've got cash to burn, maybe you want to play Borderlands 2 but your friends don't have it; why not gift them it, and like steam, be able to accept or refuse the gift!

Still with the idea of the gift of giving, be able to gift nitro! Twitch chats with sub only mode, amirite! The gift of giving a small sub for a month, but for discord!

This way, if people decide to have a special chat for Nitro members, you can sneak…

145 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Nintendo Switch Integration

I and many other users love the Nintendo Switch, therefore I think it would be great if you could link your nintendo account so you can display what you're playing on Nintendo Switch. For example it could say "playing Splatoon 2" and when clicked show the Switch logo and playtime, similar to the Xbox connection. Even though this will probably be hard to do it would still be really great to have.

224 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to Only Appear Online to Friends

I think there should be an option in privacy settings that allows you to appear as online to your friends only. To everyone else you would appear as offline.

6,017 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

70 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Link Your Nintendo Account

So We Can Link Our Nintendo Account With Discord! you did it with Xbox so do please do it with Nintendo too!

367 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stolen phone.

A person who stole a phone with a Discord app on it can easily read EVERYTHING the user wrote, all his privacy.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add a "I deactivate my phone app" button to prevent it.

468 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How-long-I-have-been-on-Discord Badge

A badge that only shows up on your account when you have it enabled in settings. Shows since when the User is appart of Discord/when the account was created.

2,334 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Link Server To Accounts

hey lovelies i have a brilliant idea.. a feature that everyones gonna love and im shocked its still not implemented. let us link a discord server to our account. just like when you link twitter or spotify, we could put our servers. that way it promotes our servers more and creates more activity across the platform. especially when you’re in multiple servers and others what to interact with you more. instead of constantly dming your server link to friends, you could have it already set up when people click on your profile.

now there could be issues with toxic server…

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow connection to PSN accounts.

Since you did it with xbox, why not PSN? By PSN I mean both Ps4 and Ps3 accounts could be connected.

213 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to view a member's timezone

Adding the ability to view a users timezone by viewing their profile would be extremely helpful. I've made plenty of friends in other countries by now, and organizing times to chat or play games is quite difficult. It's hard to do the quick time conversions every time for every member who wants to join in. Tapping someone's name to view their user care and roles could display their timezone and the current time it is for them could be extremely helpful in organization, and help get rid of the awkwardness of forgetting someone's time zone.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Playstation, Nintendo, Google Play, IOS, Instagram, Deviantart, Amazon, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google Plus, Netflix, Patreon.

Please add Playstation, Nintendo, Google Play, IOS, Deviantart, Instagram, Amazon, Tumblr, Pinterest, Netflix, Patreon as Account Connections.

190 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Gift Users Temporary Nitro on Christmas Day

On Christmas Day, to spread the cheer, give all users a temporary Nitro subscription valid only on the 25th of December!

After the 25th every function would be revoked with some exceptions:

Animated Avatar functionality would be revoked so the image would become still.

Rep Your Discord Support would be replaced with a christmas hat if they haven't purchased Nitro beforehand.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Connect and integrate GOG account to Discord

GOG.com is a digital distribution platform for video games and films. It differs from Steam by offering all its games DRM-free.

GOG Galaxy is GOG.com's desktop client, available on Windows, MacOS and Linux. The client is designed as a storefront, software delivery, and social network client, allowing players to buy and play games from GOG.com and share them with friends. Galaxy also plans to include an original multiplayer API, allowing developers to include a level of multiplayer functionality in GOG.com.

Adding GOG connections to our Discord accounts would allow users to more easily find other players to interact and play…

234 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Local Time Zones

Create a feature where you can see users time zone, or what time is it for them.

So, other users can just click on someone's profile and under their username, it will display their time it is for them currently.

How will this be setup: Users can go to Settings > Privacy & Safety > An option called "Display Time Zone" (under these options, there could be options to select your time zone, and who could see what time it is for you).

This feature could be helpful so if you want to know what time it is for someone,…

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Early Supporter

This idea is regarding the Early Supporter badge that was recently given out. Honestly the Early Supporter badge is too detailed, and doesn't fit with the other badges that others have. The Nitro and HypeSquad badges are simple and fit with the others, unlike the Early Supporter which has more design. It looks cool, just not fit to be a badge. If anyone else agree's, upvote this idea. Thanks, Mystic.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Early HypeSquad badge

Upon discussion with many fellow companions, we have agreed that a Early Hypersquad badge should be given to those that were the original Hypesquad members. This is a badge which represents the support of Discord and I feel the people who had received it early should be recognised and segregated from those that got the badge 2 minutes after creating an account.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Badge for older users

My Suggestion is that any account that was created 2015-2016 will be given a special badge that cannot be received by anybody else except for accounts made during the times I said before.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support for receive auth code from sms in mobile app

Support for receive auth code from sms in mobile app
    This feature is available only if you sign in to your browser or the windows application.
    I would like this feature to be available for mobile applications as well.
    Example -> https://i.imgur.com/CTfnmf9.jpg

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Avatar

Multiple Avatar/ Icon/ Profile Images for use in individual servers, similar to how the Nickname option is used, being activated by the Owner/ Admin.

Default image remains as standard for newly joined servers or those without the multi-avatar options. Those that do have the options activated would have a pop-up open either from a saved queue in Discord or the pictures folder from their computer.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base