Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Game language switching

With the launch of games in discord we now have a little problem. There are a lot of languages in the world and sometimes game localization in your own language is not so good as international one. I'm Russian and my Discord app language is set to Russian. that means that all games that I'm installing via Discord App try to use Russian localization (if applicable). But some of those games have a not so good Russian localization and I want to play them in English. And sometimes there are no options for localization in the game options. And there…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Open Discord to everyone and somes changes

d grammar checker English
    Discord is not only for gamer, this app is better than What's app or Telegram, so you need to open it to workers or non-gamers:
    - Possibility to delete many messages at one time (selection)
    - Vocal messages (possibility in servers to authorize or not)
    - Better picture system (storage per conversation)
    - Better profile system (Bio, activities, games, hobbies)
    - Better friend and server system (Search new friends with algorithm of recommendation)
    - Official Discord list server

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Discord Store

Hey! I was wondering if you could add a sorting category which would be only Free Games? I, along with a many others, am not able to buy any games or acquire Discord Nitro which would enable me with Free Game Perks. So for people like us, please add a Free option where we can find only free games and not search the entire store for them! Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add an auto-decline friend requests option

It’s very annoying when you have like 50 friend requests and can’t be bothered to deny them. I think you should add this to either streamer mode or a normal setting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. An option to share games

It would be cool if the store allowed to copy a share link to send to your friends on Discord. If you sent the link to them then a button would appear along with the game name and logo , if they clicked the button then they would be taken to the game's store page. If the link was sent to a non-Discord platform then clicking it would trigger Discord to open and show a pop up saying do you want to go to this game's store page? (Yes/No)

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Join official/support server button on store

It would be a great addition to the Discord Store if games that had an official server or a support server (maybe some youtuber or other featured servers) could show up on the game's store page. So if you were thinking of buying a game and looking at it then you could click **Join the official server!** to join that and find out more. Maybe the developer could choose a server to be private and only available to those who bought the game , in which case the join option for that server would be greyed out.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Automatically pause trailers in the Store.

When in the store viewing a game, you'll probably encounter its trailer. This is all well and good, but when you move to either side of the media preview scroller, it would be nice if it automatically pauses because it's a bit of a pain to have to manually pause it. I know it's only 1 click to pause it, but it would be nicer to have it automatically pause, as it would add some spice to the store, in my opinion. That's all, thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. share sound

Share System Sound. Not just the window but the whole computer. It's gonna be a bit annoying when we try to use FL when FL uses multiple windows.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Discord Store & Steam

Do not misunderstand, I am merely suggesting this out of my own curiosity.

If its still hard to understand I am basically talking about steam games that are available in the discord store, and I naturally like discord opened most of the time and I always close steam whenever I am not playing.

Will there be a feature in the future that allows steam games I already own to be downloaded directly in the discord store via syncing my steam account with discord or something?. I currently uninstalled steam in my laptop to focus on other work, but nowadays I'm…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. be able to configure that the history of the servers be deleted in certain time intervals

all servers usually have a chat channel to use the commands of the bots, especially music ones. Certainly no one is interested in reading these messages unless you do not know how certain commands or bots work. That is why, I do not want to directly delete the messages that are used in those channels but it does not make sense that there are thousands of messages that nobody will read and the point of notification remains, and, personally, it bothers me to go server for server to put "mark as read" something that nobody is interested.

I do not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Saving/Downloading Chat Log

As a writing-RPG server owner, I found it very tiring to scroll back to the start of the chat, selecting every little piece of the session and then saving it in a text editor such as Word.
    It would be so much easier if Discord enables us to save all the history, even with a cap such as 1000 messages only. To make it even better it could have a way to select the cap, something like "Since, To".
    As an example, "Save Chat History Since 13:33 To 15:33". This could also help public servers in saving something important in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. app stor

Discord Nitro on the apple store please

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get rid of hover auto-play in your store.

I will NEVER support people who try to auto play videos to me. Netflix started auto-playing previews on hover, so I canceled.

If you want me to ever look at your store again, you'll give me an option to disable the auto-play on hover garbage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Free-for-everyone games

Bring free to play games to Discord store!
    Free nitro games are cool and all, but free for everyone games are even cooler!
    Who doesn't like free stuff?!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Menu to divide discord channels by game

Let us add custom context menus to the left bar that we can name to organize discord channels by game. Hover or click context menus, so I know everything in that menu is all for a single specific game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let us gift games to friends

Now that discord has launched their own games store it makes sense to add the ability to gift games to friends. All other game selling services have this feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Role color hex picker added to DM's and group chats. (Nitro maybe?)

I think it'd be a really good idea to add a hex color picker accessible on the profile picture for Nitro users. Allowing a custom color to be used in direct messages and group chats; It could also perhaps change the color of the glowy speaking indicator light when talking. ex: https://radar.s-ul.eu/wcLcziky

Reasons for adding this: People love colors. People love discord. Discord has colors. Discord doesn't have colors in DM's. THIS HAS TO CHANGE

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Default Home Tab Items As Icons

The Home tab is getting awfully cluttered by default with all the new options. Rather than forcing people into finding out which settings they need to be looking for (and potentially future tabs that may not even have the option to hide), I suggest they be made into more easily-readable icons. By default, DMs are getting shifted too far down the page originally designed to house them front and centre.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make for a trophy/achievement system in select Discord games

Similar to most other gaming platforms, I think it would be brilliant to have in-game trophies or achievements for these brand-new, shiny looking games that Steam offers directly now. These trophies could equate to points that feed into a ranking system or something, and we could maybe even put badges on our profiles?? I think it would be really neat and personally it would push me to want to play these games more than I already do.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 893 894
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base