How can we improve Discord?

nitro the badget changes colors every year

I propose for the best fideles nitro discord, each year a color changes in the nitro bgadet!
same day: (gray nitro)
1 years: (green nitro)
2 years (bronze nitro)
3 years (silver nitro)
4 years (gold nitro)

thank you ^^

2,659 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

! Kanna-Kamui shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Potato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personalty like that idea however maybe do it like >1: 'Default color' 1 year: Bronze Nitro, 2 years: Silver Nitro, 3 years: Gold Nitro, and maybe some rainbow badge or something if you get to more then that (maybe 5 years).

• Melonendk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont think about a color maybe the logo should be able to evolve to become different by time !

• Kartchampion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the clean look of the profile rn though, with all badges being white or quite dull (the hypesquad badges are an exception, but the colours are still not that bright)

• Wynter the Loaf of Foxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gonna upvote under the terms Cyg described. I don't exactly think of failing to earn something as "punishment", but having it be decided by total time rather than consecutive does sound like a better option.

• Cyg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t think people should be punished for not being able to afford Nitro. If it’s total months and not *consecutive* months then I don’t mind it.

Streak systems create too much pressure to keep spending money on things when people might need the money more for something else.

• Onegen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you seen 'Ready Player One'? Take example, don't be like the one who wants to ruin everything with money-based unequality...

• ogx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fun idea. Maybe for 10 years+ we can have custom badge that can be animated if you want it to be and maybe some premade static and animated ones. Animation ideas: Bounce, Heartbeat, Orbiting Profile, Orbiting Profile Picture (which would be on PC and mobile, and if on PC it's Orbiting Profile then on mobile it's this)
    :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base