How can we improve Discord?

change font size mobile app

Be able to change the font size on the mobile app. It’s hard to read on Iphone :(

774 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

♡katiebug♡ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

164 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello!

I think this feature and necessary! It is true that on Android, it's small! I vote for this idea! +1

• Liggliluff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android allows you to change font size, and Discord should use this value. If they want their own setting too, that fine, but read the value from Android first.

• ejsexton82 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know how hard it is to read the text on your app when it's late and you're drunk?

• Science Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I added Discord as an Android app on my new Chromebook, since I cannot install Linux apps, but the font size is extremely small, and I can barely read it. I know on the Windows version I can adjust the font size, so please add this for Android, too.

• grayson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please at LEAST give us the option to make the text larger! i rarely use discord because the text is so tiny, and i know a lot of other people who refuse to use it at all because of this.

• Sixth Sense commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t read the font. I really would like to read what others type. Tried dark and light but they don’t make a difference. IPAD AIR 2 10 inch with high res.

• Ned commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I could write the code for you. It would take less than 15 minutes.

• Michu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this! A lot of people have problems with the font's readability.

• TexasTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am visually impaired and need a larger font size. This is the only reason I do not use discord. There are laws that protect the handicap. Better fix before you get sued!

• VivaLaSandwich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Please. Bigger font size ?? I take a lot of issue reading what I write type tap. No budget or will for glasses or other face paraphernalia. Thank you.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base