Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Payment Options (Amazon Payments, Visa Checkout, PaySafe, etc.)

Direct Credit-Card and PayPal is awesome for Nitro, but there should be more Payment options to support. As gamers, common ones we see are Amazon Payments, Visa Checkout, PaySafe, etc. Many supportive options that allow us to subscribe to Twitch/Mixer streamers...but Discord only allows 2 options!

664 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

61 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lifetime option for Discord Nitro

Hi Guys,

I thought that a lifetime option would be really cool.
    However, I've already seen a few threads that contain the same, but I think that's really bad.

Discord is a really awesome program which now has some benefits, as you should not introduce a nitro rank is too expensive.
    I mean 5 € are not much but there are more people who have less money than a lot.

Personally, I always wanted to get this rank, but I'm 5 € monthly or 50 € a year too expensive, because I would for example get more on Amazon Prime…

318 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NSFW pin code and "PANIC" button

I would like to see a nsfw pin code function, because my sister yesterday just came into my room and opened an NSFW channel.
    My idea:
    -When opening an nsfw channel it requests a pin code.
    -Pin code is changeable and can be switched off.
    -Nsfw pin can be created only localy(only user, not server)
    And a panic shortcut to request password again.

What do you think guys?

155 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Discord is not only for gamers! Change Discord's description

All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers, developers, friends, family and literally everyone that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

This is how it should be

2,250 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

128 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Blocking Users Gives A Warning If You Join A Server With Them

You should REALLY make it so, if you try to join a server and someone you've blocked is in there, you get a popup with their ID, letting you know beforehand.

It'd make me feel a lot more secure about actually joining new servers, along with many others.

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HypeSquad - Community Concept

Hello there!

I am currently an official HypeSquad associate. I would like to present a concept me, and probably others, would be delighted to see being added. My major concept is listed below.

Private Discord Server
    :: I am aware the Discord server is only granted for those who have received an acceptance email for those who have decided on Event Attendee or Coordinator. But, I really have a passion for Discord and so do other Discord HypeSquad members who are not an Event Coordinator/Attendee, thus separated server or not, I would love to see a Discord community for ANY…

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spotify

First of all, thanks for adding the feature for spotify, but I think it would be nice if my friends could listen as well even when I'm playing games. At the moment you must only have spotify open in order for this new spotify thing to work. Please fix this

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. spotify private session

The new spotify feature is amazing. But if you activate private session in Spotify, it should be private in Discord too.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Community member custom badges

I am a Discord mod in a growing gaming/streaming community and would really love to be able to create and give members of our community badges for either next to their name or on their profile. For instance Streamer of The Week badge, Community Support badge etc etc etc.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A report button.

A report button incase someone would break the rule's of discord AKA raid etc because there are many time's someone would raid a server and have nothing happen to them.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Discord Server Icon History

An icon history section when selecting a new icon so you can easily select old icons with a click of a button. I think this would be a good idea as I've lost some of my old server icons and it would be extremely useful.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support for .tga and .bmp images

I noticed that the image preview feature doesn't support those file types. I think it would be a nice addition.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Changeable Themes

I think people should have the ability to upload an image to be used as a background. Like you can choose a certain background from a selection of backgrounds or you can upload one of your own. It customizes the look of Discord to your liking, instead of having that boring gray or white background

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Html Widget with invite button

Well i'd like to be able to add a little embed that appears when some one post a invite link in a channel to my website. The widget that you are able to add is too big and doesnt have a "join discord server" button

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Treat subreddits as links

Treat subreddits (like posting "r/discordapp") as links.
    This would link the user to the subreddit posted.

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Invisible hours

Some users have devices that remain online at night because... well not everyone turns off their device while sleeping.
    I think it would be nice to be able to set hours of the day during which you are automatically invisible. That way you don't have to make it happen yourself everyday, and you won't have times when you forget to go visible again, (morally) preventing your friends from DMing you.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Changing status type with Rich Presence

Please make it so we can change the "Playing" text to something else like "Listening To", "Watching", etc. when creating our own custom apps using Rich Presence.
    Yes, RP is mostly intended for gaming but it would also be cool if we can change that a little bit. :)

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get message notifications from chosen users

For example when you're in "Do not disturb" mode but you still want to get notifications from a certain user let's say "Weeb".
    Even if I disabled message notifications from a server I still have an option to get notifications from "Weeb" whenever he sends a message on one of our mutual servers, it would be useful to also have that for direct messages so that even if you're in "Do not disturb" you still get the notification and don't unintentionnally ignore them ( the option would be on: Right click user -> Enable notifications for this user

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the block feature block the ability to see linked accounts

So when you block someone they can still see your linked accounts. That's pretty scary. Could we have the block feature also block the ability to see linked accounts and anything of the sort please?

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. nitro+

How about making a Nitro+ group where you can make next to text and voice channels video channels. The server owner can assign rights to whom can upload video's in there and Discord streams these video's on demand to members roles with viewing rights. It is not possible to download the video's (unless someones wants to use a screen grabber of course).

Another thing that might be available for a Nitro+ account is to prevent downloads of embedded images.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base