Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Сделайте шрифты на подпись голосовых каналов! Make fonts for signature of voice channels!

Сделайте шрифты на подпись голосовых каналов и изменять цвета, как в ролях. Это добавит вариативности и разнообразие, так как шрифтов очень много. Теперь каждый администратор может извращаться как хочет, создавая текстовые каналы любым цветом и с любым шрифтом, думаю прикольно будет. Знаю, есть смайлики которые можно вставить в голосовые каналы, но они поддерживаются в Windows10, а у меня Windows7. Так как я с Украины и не имею тех средств на покупку совершенно нового компьютера, для того чтобы установить Windows10! И все равно шрифты по лучше будут! Есть шрифты - картинки и очень хорошо прорисованные. Этот вариант вместо смайликов, у кого…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you turn off auto correct on smiley's?

I really don't want to have to edit every message because i simply don't think this :) looks like this :D when you type the first one... It's really annoying...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Built-in new user notification

When a new guy joins my server and I'm doing something else, Discord doesn't let me know. I know you can do this with bots n shit but cmon, wouldn't it be neat to have this small feature without bots?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding video chat

It would be nice to have video chat! That way my friend Jasmine doesn’t need to keep Skype! I really like discord and I want to have it for a long time if you guys add video chat it will make me happy thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Changelog for Canary and PTB

Since Canary and PTB get features earlier than the stable version but still use the stable changelog its hard for users to tell what was updated unless they are on Discord Testers. The updates in the Canary and PTB changelog could be made so that its easy to tell if its either a stable or a canary update.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. If a new Role is added, it would be nice if it would be for ALL existing channels

If a new Role is added and there are already channels on that Server you have to add this new Role manually to all existing channels.

Also there is a BUG regarding the Voice Channels. If you add the new Role there and just Exit, it does NOT get displayed in the Role / Member Section to the Right (Setting: Display Role separately is activated!) If you open the settings again, the Role is still there but it only gets displayed if you change one of the Settings actively so that the Save Button appears... This could be fixed...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add console identifiers for PlayStation/Xbox/Switch

Add a spot for PlayStation/Xbox/Switch accounts on your profile. Especially useful for sharing friend codes for Nintendo Switch!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Phrases while downloading!

Ever wanted so your phrase will be visible on Discord download window?
    Well it`s time to make it happen! Rate up so that many people can see&post their own ones!
    ***A similar idea might already be somewhere, and I`m sorry for any copying and so on. I just didn`t find any. MB I`m just blind?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto Ranks based on time spent on server

There should be an option to set a rank to be assigned when someone has been on the server for a set amount of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions & Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Iphone features on Android

The idea that features that we are mssing that iPhone has and Android doesn't makes me feel like Android is being limited. I want the features that iPhone has like the ability to touch someone's name and see what roles they have and the fact that it isn't taking up the whole screen. It's easier to mute and deafen somebody in iPhone and so much easier to manage your server on iPhone. I wish Android users were treated like the same way iPhone users are treated. Easier.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Connect to PS4

Can we get an app or connection to PS4 with Discord? It would be a great help to get more than Playstation's max of 8 players, especially since most games can have a 12 v 12 format.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a bio/status like on Skype.

title says it all. It was one of my favourite and most missed things about skype, good work so far tho . #fck skype

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Toggling Server Mute/Deafen to Offline Users

It's quite hard to keep track of users who you've server muted/deafened as you can only view their status and change this option for them when they are in a voice channel. Possibly make it so you can simply right-click then on the user bar and show the checkmarks to apply them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Channel Organization Color borders

Hi Discord!
    I have a suggestion for you.

So, basically, for all your channels, this will help better organize it.

Sent

You can set colors in your settings for specific types of servers to help you organize. So, for example, if you had 3 Roblox Discord servers, you could make those purple. And let's say you had 4 Call of Duty servers, you could make those red. This would just help you organize your servers and it will make it look a lot nicer! (This would mostly benefit people with a lot of servers) They also don't have to have…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Text Channels

Allow custom colors for TEXT CHANNELS helps navigating if you have a long list. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Channels to be joinable via game detection.

eg. Channel can only be joined if you're playing Dying Light at the time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Voice Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a "recent changed usernames/nicknames" section on account settings

We all know how fun it is changing our nicknames on servers and even our usernames from time to time. Wouldn't it be better if we had the option to review all of our past usernames/nicknames? I sure think so!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bot+Spotify

Hi, very good day or night, I would like Discord to have a bot so you can use the music of our Spotify to make this as a channel environment. Said has a standard volume that the sea has been defined by the administrator, since in some channels there are bot as environment music but they are always with the maximum volume and with results it is annoying to find such an echo when entering a said channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. one notification per tag

User's like to spam the @user tag because it will blow up that user's phone. It'd be great if I only got one notification per user that tagged me within x amount of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Message Holding

http://i.imgur.com/x0nbaNW.png

As seen in the concept above, I propose a "Message Holding" to allow you to hold a message so you can answer a question or respond quickly. Without losing what you were originally typing. When the moment arrives just press the pause tab just above the chat box, it will then erase the chat box but keep the message on hand. You can store multiple messages. Simple click the preview of the message you want, and it will delete the tab and put the message below allowing you to keep typing.

As a bonus the tabs stay for any…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 391 392
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base