Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Discord for Nokia 3310

Plz make discord app/site for the Nokia 3310

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile Developer Mode

There is a thing called "Developer Mode" on the desktop version of discord which allows users to right click on a user or a channel and get that entity's numerical ID. This feature is not available on Mobile and I think it can be a very useful tool for developers who need to tweak something on the go.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Notification

NOTIFICATIONS: Make it possible to increase the volume on notifications for the mobile app. Alternatively make it a possibility to play your own sound file from your phone (like one of your own ringtones).

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a role option to disable certain chats from being embedded in the StreamKit Overlay

The StreamKit overlay currently allows you to embed any chat you have access to (as well as viewing the names of chats you ***do not*** have access to). Perhaps a role option could be added to disable certain chats to be embedded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Direct image saving

What about directly saving pictures onto your device from Discord? Normally, the only option to save a picture is copying the image link from the text chat and opening it up in a browser. Wouldn't it be easier to download them straight from Discord? On both PC and mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Abridged ToS Guidelines section

Personally, I feel there should be some sort of "abridged" variant of the ToS. I know darn well that a lot of the people that use Discord don't want to sit down and read the ToS, so why not have a shortened version that explains what you can and cant do in layman's tems?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Batch Send Message API for Bots

While it's nice that bots have higher API limits for sending messages and such, some of us (or at least myself) are concerned about Cloudflare and how we might start getting filtered out if we start having a bot that sends much too many send message requests in too small a timespace, even if we stay under our limits and even if it is a public bot sending to many different channels in many different servers -- each send message request is a separate HTTP call, y'know, and every HTTP call would have to have those same headers over and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API, Plug-ins, and Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Touch ID

Allow the use of Touch ID thumbprint on iDevices to login to Discord.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. can you allow us to change which channel an invite is in?

i have an invite i posted in a lot of places, however i want to change the channel that invite links to. i don't want to go to all those places and post a new invite link, considering i posted it in quite a lot of places (and other users may have too).

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow image embeds? (for feedback.discordapp.com)

feedback.discordapp.com is an awesome place to post feedback, suggestions, and allow the Discord team to prioritise it all.

However, I feel that this feedback forum would be a much more engaging platform if image embeds were available to use.

Thanks for reading! <3

An embedded picture is worth a thousand words. :thinking:

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mix World of Warcraft Guild channel with Text channel in Discord

Hi there !

It'll be so nice if we can mix Guild channel in World of Warcraft with an existing text channel on discord.

Exactly, i want my guild peaple can chat with us when they aren't in game. That way they can talk to us on guild channel, in discord.

Thank you for reading have a nice day !

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow DMs only from friends

I know we can already disable DMs from specific servers, but this seems like a useful feature to filter DMs even further, especially when you don't want to be bothered by spammers or bots.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show profile pictures in Compact mode

Profile pictures should still show up in Compact mode, albeit smaller in size than in Cozy mode.

And if multiple messages are in succession, and the space is available, then the image should be the same size as Cozy mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make stroll bar easier to see/add support for end/home buttons

The scroll bar in text chat is really hard to see as it is almost the same color as the app background color (I'm referring to the desktop app for Windows). Also it would be nice if the Home/End buttons on the keyboard worked like they do in a browser and take you to the top/bottom of the text page to quickly go from oldest to newest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. block emotes

Moderaters should have the ability to block individual emotes from users. I help moderate a large discord that we try to keep Safe For Work and people use Emotes from other servers/twitch emotes that I do not think should be allowed. We turned off outside emotes and everyone through a hissy fit because they spent 5 bucks to use those emotes and were disappointed.

I would like the function to just rightclick an emote and block it from ever being used again. I know some users have gone and created their own servers with the intent of making lewd emotes…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable role tag notifications

My request is simple: add an option to suppress being tagged via a specific role. I want to have a certain role in a server but not get tagged, and muting the server, suppressing @ everyone and @ here, muting the channel and all that does not stop role-specific tags coming through.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Transparency for Bot Avatars

Currently bots do not have the ability to use avatars with transparency, as normal user accounts can.
    This one has the same avatar as me (with the exception that it's flipped upside down, which is intentional.)
    http://i.imgur.com/gjmEY7y.png

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API, Plug-ins, and Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We use Discord for World of Tanks for Game / Comms Is it possible to enable Server Admins to prevent Users from Logging in to Server as "Inv

We use Discord for World of Tanks for Game / Comms
    Is it possible to enable Server Admins to prevent Users from Logging in to Server as "Invisible" ?
    We have had a (regular) problem of Users doing things they should not be.
    As Admin I have amended "Roles" and associated capabilities to the current maximum.
    This capability would solve the problem.
    Please advise
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The ability to link your MyAnimeList Account

Ability to link your MAL account ( https://myanimelist.net/ ) for all of the weebs (like me).

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow the search function to be able to search for Server Emotes e.g. :thinking:

I was using the search function to see a users posts and I wanted to search every time they used a server emote but I was unable to see.

I suggest since emotes are written as a text format, that they should be able to be searched for. Quite useful in some situations.

Maybe an additional features for Nitro Users who use other servers emotes?

Thanks for reading.
    Oscar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 297 298
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base