Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show member list of all members in server when no text channels can be accessed

It would be nice to see a list of all online members in the server and their roles/colors in the "No text channels" screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Whisper" user without a mention.

So, with the new feature. When a member joins and it "links" the user with no tag, this should be a function for normal day-to-day operation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Guild Scroller

I was playing around on discord without a mice, and i cant access all the guilds which i am in as the touch pad i am using has no scroll bar. maybe implement a guild scroller for this as im probably not the only player without a mice

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get Rickrolled

Here's a simple but funny idea. Basically, you make it so that whenever someone posts a link to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up, make it show something different, so you can effectively rickroll someone. It'd be awesome. While this isn't entirely essential, it'd just be amazing to do on someone.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Linking more accounts

Let us to link Soundcloud, Origin, Uplay and Playstation accounts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Video call and screen sharing feedback

Hello there! I am probably one o those lucky bastards who can try new video calls and screen sharing, i already love it!!! But two bugs appeard , first my mic just stoped to work, "we can hear you" pop out window appeard, then i simply restarted discord and it fixed itself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Second bug appeard while trying screen sharing, even tho i have turned that thing on, on other side people couldnt see anything just my icon like when my cam is off.

Also thanks for oportunity, makes me feel special (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Calls/Screenshare  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. All sound notifications toggle

I often have to use browser Discord and I toggle off all sounds but doing so one by one each time (because of my browser's settings) is a nuisance, so I think adding a "toggle all" at the top would be a good option. Here is a crude edit to show what I mean.

http://i.imgur.com/zfxtjcC.png

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. channel integration

Whats about a integration of channels into another server. Often servers were created with a few channels, but later nor used nor deleted, because nobody want to lose his old channels. It would be nice to transfer this channels into another server

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Password Protection

It would be nice if one could protect server or the Voice Channel with nem password (thanks to @IceNight✔#9509 )

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix your twitter logo

fix that damn logo, every time i see it i think there's a hair on my screen; and i die a little inside

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Game/Twitch Steam/Subreddit connected to Server

So my Idea is actually quite simple.

Many Discord Servers are connected to a Twitch Stream, a subreddit or a game. So maybe we can have a little box above the member list saying either:

Twitch:
    <streamer> is live/offline
    <xxx> Subscribers
    <xxx> followers

Subreddit:
    /r/<subreddit>
    <xxx> subscribers
    <xxx> readers right now

Game:
    <name of the game>
    <xxx> playing right now on this server

Pictures will follow soon!

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Discord Video in chats in Discord servers

Will video chat be available in Discord servers and not just private groups and DMs? If not, I feel like that would be a nice addition, with separate video call channels in discord servers with a maximum of 10 people, like the already set limit.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Calls/Screenshare  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In video chat there needs to be a large video Side by side setup.

You have 2 small box and big chat, 1 big video and 1 small video, and then Full screen which is just 1 big video and small video. For the sake of podcasters and videocasters. I think it'd be cool to have a setting where the size of everyone's video was exactly the same. So 2 people means two big cameras left and right.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. screen sharing

My friends and I were screen sharing earlier, and we wanted to watch a show together. Unfortunately, I could not hear audio coming from the show, and all I could hear was him talking. Please consider letting us have the person screen sharing to have audio coming from their end. Thank you : ^ )

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video Calls/Screenshare  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fontsm

Well, I'm thinking that maybe it would be possible to type in a different font. That would be pretty cool, and you can tell people's personality by which font they use.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. To mobile

I know that you guys our doing intial testing for a little bit to get a feel on how the servers will handle the additional strain, which is why you limited the people who it was released to. I enjoy and have been waiting for this feature for a long while. However I feel as though to get an honest accurate test is to enable allowing mobile app users to see the video that someone from the desktop app is using during your initial testing. I am not saying allow mobile users to call each other yet just allow them…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video Calls/Screenshare  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix Mic and Stereo mix?

All of a sudden, my Stereo mix doesn't work. Iv'e played around with it, disabled and enabled it along with my mic multiple times.

As of now, if I switch to Stereo mix, my mic no longer works if I switch back to it. Stereo mix now works but then my mic doesn't which resorts to me restarting discord.

I have no clue whats going on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dark theme for emoji chooser

It would be nice if on desktop's emoji chooser is in dark mode if your theme is dark mode too, because the light kills my eyes.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Role display - Android

I would like suggesting making the role display on Android like on Apple mobiles : display the roles of an user on a server by clicking on his nickname, like it is the case on PC.

On Android, if you don't have access to the server settings, you can see the role displayed on the right only.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 410 411
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base