Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. gif emojis

I need to send my friends kirby dancing emoji. please

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Specific page for keeping notes on users

Basically there would be a page under your account settings or somewhere called "Notes" where you can keep track of things and sort them per user, per server, etc. Like a mix of Trello, GitHub projects and Discords existing private user notes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. mute bip reminder

Please, add funcionalit bip mute reminder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A problem with discord browser.

When I am using Discord browser version, I can't scroll down or up on Player list. Or scroll up or down on my settings or server settings. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Windows - The title bar should be sized according to the OSs standards

On Windows 10, the title bar in the normally scaled Discord is smaller than every other title bar. Standards are set in an OS to make it easier to use and so that everything matches. With Discord's bar being smaller, it makes it far more difficult to use, especially on touch screen devices. There's also the problem that when you lower Discord's scale, the title bar shrinks too. This should be a static size matching that the OS recommends.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mod/Admin Post

New type of "message" that can be sent as a mod/admin, with certain features included:

-Embeds for announcement type posts, including color of text/background and embed line at the left
    -Editable by any mod/admin role equal or higher in role hierarchy
    -Post anonymously ("Posted by Mod/Admin Team or custom name, but details visible by admins")
    -Log of edits for these types of posts, with post history would be nice but optional.

I could see these kinds of posts great for announcements or theme of the day sorts of channels, etc. On a server I admin, we have a channel for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Server Categories

Similar to how there are categories for different channels within a server, there should be client-side categories to sort and collapse different types of servers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Only One Instance of the File Selector when the Upload Button is Pressed

This is just a little annoyance, but sometimes when you click the upload button, there's a significant delay before the file selector pops up. I spam it sometimes and it generates a whole bunch of windows.

I think limiting it to 1 window would be nice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option for offline players to still be in role

I think there should be an option to have offline players still be in their roles but still be grayed out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions & Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. User in more than one role be shown in both roles

Alright
    This might be really stupid or really cool
    So,
    maybe we could have an option for a person to show up as two roles. So if I have "Red colored name" and "Brave" I could be placed in a "Brave" Role on the side of the screen but also be put in the "Red colored name" Role. This can be an option in server settings. Where everyone and every role is like this or an option in the role.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions & Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. mark as read

A button at the top of your servers list that would do a mass mark as read so if you dont want to go through each and every server pressing mark as read, you can just do a big WIPE.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make muted chats not use tts

When a server gets muted, the tts messages on the server or chat should also get muted.
    Right now, it's very annoying to be in the chat with the one guy or guys that always use tts while I'm trying to do work or host D&D when my computer suddenly starts shouting demon noises over the music it's playing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Temporarily disable account

Maybe let people "disable" their accounts and have others see a "disabled" tag on them? The user would automatically reject all friend requests and DMs. Just in case anybody wants to step away from the wumpus for a little while. I know that you can do this manually, but I want an easier way to do this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Screen Share Feedback

I like the screen share feature, but I'd like to have more feedback when I'm sharing my screen. Like an outline on the edge of the screen. It's easy (Especially for me) to forget that you're screen sharing since everything looks normal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Calls/Screenshare  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hide Blocked Users in the Online Users Sidebar

After you block someone, I don't want to see them in the online users sidebar in servers that we are both in. Please at least have an option to hide them in the online sidebar!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. stop servers from forcing users to verify by phone number before talking

im seriously pissed that a server says i need to verify my phone number before i can talk because i dont own a phone and have no phone number and every moderator and admin in that discord disabled pms so im screwed

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to delete DM history, not just one message at a time

An option to delete full DM history, instead of just one message at a time would be ideal, as it is a hassle to delete one message at a time, and only deletes my messages, not theirs. I work with a few companies through Discord, and would like to be able to delete the entire chat history, rather than one message at a time for information that is meant to be kept private.

An option(that could be toggled on or off) that deleted the messages after a certain amount of time would be better as well, such as messages getting…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a privacy option so only friends can see your full profile

This would include stuff such as connected accounts, and possibly other profile features that might be added later on; for instance, say, on a certain larger server, I don't want strangers to see my Twitter account or something. What I'd like is an option to hide those connected accounts to everyone except friends (or maybe friends of friends); this way, only people I trust can see them!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 490 491
  • Don't see your idea?