Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. images

Just like Facebook Messenger, allow users to send many images at once so that they are stocked together, and not have one image per message (which is quite annoying). Also have a "media" section where we can see all images that were sent in that conversation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback

Add feedback button to same menu as support option in all versions of the app from desktop to mobile. I only learned about this feedback site after creating a support ticket for lack of the offering of a feedback page. I believe you could lower your ticket count substantially by providing some in-app awareness of this feedback portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add someone as a friend if they are on your WiFi Network

Add a feature where if someone is on your WiFi and they have discord, you can add them and make the tab called "WiFi Friends"

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Discord Nitro codes

Many of us want to subscribe to Discord Nitro and support Discord but we don't have a credit card, because it's a subscription yet PS+ and Xbox Live can be acquired without the need of a credit card

Why can't discord support these kind of payments? Or make it more easy, Discord itself sells Discord nitro codes for 1 month or year or 6 months, when your month ends you need to buy another code and you get back the things you had before, the same thing that happens when you don't have balance in your credit card to pay…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Nickname the admin

Make a feature where the admin of a server can be nicknamed by the roles they choose.

Me and a friend co-own a server, but I can't nickname her because I'm under her (she made the server). It's inconvenient to have to ask her to change the nickname herself. I just want to have fun nicknaming her strange things like she does to me without having to ask.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions & Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customisable symbols to emojis

To be able to chose which symbols e.g. >:) correct to which emojis. You could change this is user settings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Modify parameters of an invite without changing the code

As a server administrator I would like to modify an existing invite without changing the code. Currently I have to re-post a new invite code everywhere in public places. Additionally, if the old invite link can't be removed for some reason, users might click on the old invite link without success and are confused. This happend to me already.
    I would like to change the channel, limit the hits or choose if new users should be added temporary to my server without changing the invite code.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Confirmation and ability to add title in quick recent image select

On iOS, you can select recent images directly and send them by just clicking. To add a title and get options to cancel or send, you’ll have to go all the way to Gallery. Users should receive that same confirmation and title adding GUI for the quick Image search and send.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to cancel media upload while it’s loading

Users should have the ability to cancel data transfer while it is uploading, in case a wrong image was selected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emoji

Remove the normal emoji :middle_finger: from Discord?

Abusive content.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notification specification

It would be great, specifically for larger servers, to be able to turn on notifications for specific people - when they post/react etc. Rather than an all or nothing setup

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mention Combo Roles

It would be great to be able to only @mention people who have all of the roles you list. So if you @mention three different roles, instead of anyone with at least one of those roles getting notified, only people who have ALL three roles get notified. Maybe this could be setup like @role+@role+@role. This would really help avoid spam.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Delete reactions

We all made an announcement and someone wrote in the message using reactions. Well, why don't deleting them? It will avoid deleting and posting again the messages. And as an extra suggestion: you must choose the reactions you must delete in a mini menu, instead of removing them one by one. That would be very comortable -)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Text to speech (New voice)

Can we please get another voice or the option for another for TTS? I have Selective Mutism so not creeping the living shet out of my mates would be lovely. <3

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mobile nitro

An idea of mine is to be able to purchase Nitro on mobile, because for those mobile users an option like that whould be pretty nice, especially if they want to get cool perks and support discord itself.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Priority speaking

There should be a permission setting that you can set so that if you activate it, the person who gets it activated sounds louder than other people who talks at the same time, the others get lowered in their microphone volume. This should be called "priority speaking" or something like that

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Voice Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. /wheeze

Sort of like the /shrug and /tenor commands, but it just inserts a random image or gif tagged with "wheeze." Of course, some tweaking would need to be done so that no NSFW baddies snuck in, but other than that, I would say it would work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to input a specific page number in the CTRL+F sidebar

Rather than clicking the arrow for 20+ pages of results without knowing the exact or ranged date of the item.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 543 544
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base