Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. share sound

Share System Sound. Not just the window but the whole computer. It's gonna be a bit annoying when we try to use FL when FL uses multiple windows.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. @discordapp dear discord team! I have a suggestion! When a bot leave or join give it another Sound. Sometimes you just think one of your dud

dear discord team! I have a suggestion! When a bot leave or join give it another Sound. Sometimes you just think one of your dudes leaved or joined. When youre in a match, and a bot leaves theres a good chanche that you think some of your friends left, and it can confuse you while you cant swith to Discord.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Local deafen

So we have server mute, server deafen, and local mute, but we don’t have a local deafen. It basically does what you think it does, it makes it so if user A locally deafens user B, then user B can’t hear user A. Sometimes it’s not enough for me to not he’s people, I don’t want them to hear me either.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add playing status for other streamming services like deezer tidal pandoa and other services maybye even youtube support.

Add playing status for other streamming services like deezer tidal pandoa and other services maybye even youtube support it whould be cool.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Voice hook

Webhooks for Voice Channels
    It would be a nice thing to be able to hook a video, a playlist or a running stream into a voice channel. That would make a work around for half working music bots and give the possibility to have constantly runnig radio channels on your server.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3D Voice Placement

Being in a voice channel with many people can become annoying with each voice overlapping the others. By using 3D placement of the voice (let's say inside a virtual circle) you would be able to hear each voice separately in space.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More options with sounds when share screen

hi i like this software alot.. But there is some issues or lack of possible to do when you gonna share screens.. i had hope i cun be able to share my sound when i share entire screen and not only when you choose a app or a game.. Becouse there is few things is not showing up in that list so many times i must show in entire screen, but then i cannot share sound unless i turn on my speaker so my friend must hear it from my microphone some are very bad way to share sounds..

issues…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Call Sound and Distortion

Something I think would be cool is to be able to change the call sound to whatever mp4 file you want. Something else that would be cool is to be able to - if you have Nitro - distort the voice of anyone you’re calling woth a little pop-up menu.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Voice Hierarchy between channels

A Voice Hierarchy between channels that allows a specific channel to communicate with another channel at their discretion, or specifically one person in a secondary channel, to keep communication clean between parties of a major size.

My example would be with the 50v50 mode in Fortnite.
    Say a General(team leader) could talk to Major Generals(Leader of a team of four) and said M.J's could have a separate hotkey to reply to the General. Each team of four would have their own channel to be in so it's not 50 people in one channel but 1-2 people communicating to the 12…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Discord-Soundboard

Would be cool to have an Soundboard on Discord like it is on Teamspeak 3!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Volume Slider For Notification Sounds(MY EARS ARE BLEEDING)

Currently the volume of notification sounds is controlled by the overall volume of the output device in the VOICE & VIDEO SETTINGS. Meaning that if you actually want to be able to hear people in a call or a server voice channel you must subject yourself to obnoxiously loud notification sounds every time someone calls you or just sends a message.

This is an unacceptable lack of performance from the dev team that has been criticized for nearly 3 years. If Discord were my employee I would fire it for being an incompetent troll.

Source:
    https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/10435548-adjust-volume-on-notification-sounds

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add To Group Button

When someone calls you whilst your in a group call, A simple button or Accept and Deny “Add to Group” Declining the call but then instantaneously adding the user to your group call.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Making a sound when a friend comes online?

Making a sound when certain friends come online? Similar to things like steam, ps4, xbox, uplay - it could make a certain notification sound on pc for when a friend comes online

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SOM DO PC

Já fui usuário do Raidcall e, gosto de jogar ouvindo músicas, eu e meu pessoal do clã, escutamos muitas músicas, e as vezes, somos dependentes de bots, eu gostaria de emitir o som do meu PC no discord.
    por exemplo, colocar uma música para tocar do meu PC e tocá-la no discord.
    isso pode ser feito, com a captação do som em que o aplicativo irá emitir o som que o PC estaria emitindo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Support more than 1 soundcard to differ speech and notifications

Please suppoirt more than 1 sound cards to play voice chat on soundcard 1 and notification messages on soundcard 2.

Other voice clients like Teamspeak support this since the beginning and it is a relief for me and many other users owing 2 soundcards as you can liste to the voice clearly on your headphones and hear game music and sounds on another soundcards (connected to a surround sound system e.g.).

Having the speech and game sound on the headphones makes me a headache real quick and it's a no-go for me!

So please support more then one sound cards…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Voice Note

Sometimes written words are not enough to express an idea or a thought and we cannot express it correctly and for me and I'm sure this is the case for some people, I spend a lot of time with my friends on discord so it would be easier to send them a voice note to explain something real quick. This would be helpful if I'm already on discord instead of going to grab the phone (in case you are on laptop/pc) open another app and send the voice note.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Talking without our applications sound's behind

My idea it's to put a switch like "Only receive sounds by microphone" or something like that for avoiding our sounds like music or other be hear by people with us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bluetooth headset

Make bluetooth headsets (finally) work as wireless stereo and not hands-free. It sucks to play with hands-free profile audio quality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Only one new message sound

I am normally in "do not disturb" mode, because I don't want to be interrupted midgame by a call or ppl who write me 500 messages instead of one.
    But this way I don't realize at all when someone wrote me, cause I don't see the small red dot in my taskbar if I don't look for it.

Would it be possible, to add an option so I only get one sound, when someone sends the first new message, yet none for further ones?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base