How can we improve Discord?

Calendar and events facility

Embed calendar/event facility to plan when specific games will be played with your friends and provide audible (whilst playing) and email alerts. Also ability to sync with google or iOS calendars.

3,145 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Phoenixflames82 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

318 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jugsy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drone racing community organizer here, could very much use this for our events and/or casual meetups.

• Artemy55 (Артемий) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, i've been thinking about some feature that would be useful for some users. In short - i got friends in Discord, and they add date and the periods when they plan to play (and i add it to) and if the periods are crossed, then all this users getting the message that says they have general time for a game together. Can you consider to add something like this function in Discord?

• Zainub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this. It would make life so much easier for those of us who can't access google calendars due to web restrictions. This is a feature my guild is asking for.

• Wasps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also have "Yes" "Maybe" and "No" options right in discord instead of google calendar or plus

• Pop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly don't know why this doesn't have more votes than this. Definitely on the top of my list. Having to schedule an event using a bot with 20+ commands is much more difficult than simply setting up and event with a built in GUI right in the Discord app. Would be nice to have it send reminders in a specific channel, or even have them displayed to specific roles.

• Blue Monkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Direct integration into the discord app - incl. if event starts within 1h on the symbol and next event ALWAYS on top when on the server, so everyone can see it ....
    Every community I met with organized events would love to have that ...

• Ameara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make life so much easier trying to chase members for invites to raids. At the moment our calendar is the only thing we can’t use discord for.

• RWB Rodders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just came online to google Discord events management and found this - yes it's needed. Discord has became the social hub for my gaming club to the point our website is hardly used but all our event mgmt is still there and half the people just don't use it anymore.

• Corolon Noloroc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Discord is quickly becoming a 1-stop-shop as an information portal for groups. The only way to keep improving their services is to see why people would leave their app in order to maintain proper organization over their community. Having a calendar for scheduling purposes is definitly one of those reasons.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base