Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wobbly Sausage shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

191 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Colada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although this can be done by bots, it would be nice if it were a native feature. Seems simple enough (compared to other things they have added) so I hope it can be a feature.

• steel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reactions aren't as efficient as polls, polls can you show the percentages too.

Just because you could make it using another feature doesn't mean Discord shouldn't add this.

• SpriteFreak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do that with reactions.
    If it's in a channel where people don't have the ability to add emotes they can only add existing emotes.

• DuaL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It gets annoying having to do a strawpoll everytime you want to reach an agreement and a built in poll like how groupme or twitter has would be awesome. If this does get put in custom timers for how long the poll would last, and which roles can vote in the polls would be amazing!

• MaxOutGaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya'll should add like a voting poll option. They should be able to vote for one thing only, not like reactions, where you can react multiple times.

• Holy Toaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm waiting for this myself. I've a few Facebook Messenger group chats, and this is the one feature they have stopping me from migrating them to Discord.

I get that I can use reactions and a bot, but that's just super clunky, especially for those not familiar with bot commands and such

• Pop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a polling ability which doesn't rely on removable reactions would be awesome. Especially built in. Sure it is feasible to use reactions to tally votes, but you can't always trust your admins to not simply remove a reaction in their favor if it was a vote on something more serious.

• Linkaito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reactions can be used for that, and that's more efficient than add a feature like this I think !

• Nico123o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already easily possible. Don't make Discord waste their time making it for you.

Make it on your Discord server if you want it, and use reactions as the responses for players...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base