We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wobbly Sausage shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

177 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aluxir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Permission is off by default)
    it will appear next to the image icon, you can click it then select things to be voted on along with how long it lasts, how many people can vote, what rank they need to vote, and what verification level they need to vote.

For simplicity i made a basic template on what the icon would look like http://prnt.sc/ceu121
    (also a suggestion for the forum, allow image attachments :P)

P.S. i'm sorry if i chose the wrong section but i assume since this is a permission based request that i should put it there because that's more helpful than simply putting other.

• Keaggan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bots already handle this along with other social functions like, voting, leveling, 8ball, etc.

Granted having all of the bot functions PART of Discord would be great but simple and lite bots handle this nicely.

• Stoyko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really good idea! Creating a poll or vote topic will be useful and fun, you may gather people for a game by issuing a vote for example and so on. The potential is there.

• Covakel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have polls, I haven't seen a chat platform that does this well yet. But it's something that is always needed in community organization.

• ProclaimHisName commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

since you can easily make a gleam.io page and link people in your discord to it, I don't really care about giveaways, but polls would be very useful, very very useful

Feedback and Knowledge Base