Ability to create a poll for voting on topics
Really good idea! Creating a poll or vote topic will be useful and fun, you may gather people for a game by issuing a vote for example and so on. The potential is there.
Gabrial Destruir commented
Polls, and I imagine giveaways too could be handled completely by a bot.
Would love to have polls, I haven't seen a chat platform that does this well yet. But it's something that is always needed in community organization.
I would love to have Polls on my Discord Server!
since you can easily make a gleam.io page and link people in your discord to it, I don't really care about giveaways, but polls would be very useful, very very useful
gay 1 commented
☣ Tac ☣ commented
I could really use this.
I think that polls would be pretty neat!
Eight Stepping Stones commented
IMO, for giveaways, a gleam.io integration would be good, if possible.
Seeing Discord has become a community tool, I would like Discord to integrate the ability to create:
- Appears at the side, before the server's members for visibility.
- Enable/Disable Allow Public Voting choice
- Enable/Disable multiple choice
- Enable/Disable to allow revotes
- Enable/Disable time limit for poll
- Enable/Disable restriction for a certain role.
- Type of Graph
- Title (Appears at the side before server's members.
- Certain time to run that counts participation.
- Enable/Disable to Require a role to enter
- Enable/Disable to automatically enter a role
- Claim Time limit announcement.
- Ignore list (for those who abuse it)
- Require a verified email account.
Both should be shown on a panel for Past events.
i would love to see polls as the user "Code" showed as an example.
I would love to see polls added inside Discord. My clan started using Curse Voice servers specifically because they have poll features now added in.
I also would love to see an integrated poll system as well as a giveaway system.
Nice to have a poll system, so you can quickly create and share integrated polls.
My bot has this! Get it at tr.im/jelly
Nothing wrong with adding a new potential /<function> in a chat. I'm down for this - a /poll option would actually be fun! Albeit, it might be hard to keep it visible, if it's in-line with the rest of the app text...
strawpoll.me in your chat
Polls are a good idea.
Esp for actual real communities that span the globe and its timezones, and not just spam servers that are total free for alls.