8,709 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wobbly Sausage shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Ashe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I honestly can't figure out why they didn't add a downvote option already.

Simply add a "X topics hidden due to many downvotes" and an option to display them. Seems to be a better choice than only having a "Flag idea as inappropriate..." option. Many ideas aren't inappropriate, but are pointless.

• SL | SlickJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe also make it like the YouTube comment system and make it so that people can up-vote or down-vote open ended answers.

If this is integrated I want to know who voted on what. I'd also like to have ballots, and the option for long/short text answers.

At the top of the each text channel there should be a banner that lets you post text to inform your users about important announcements.

If we could make polls within the Discord site/app that would make things simpler and more convenient than having to use other sites. Also please show us what users voted for which options.

• An Owl Called Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like it would be easy (or at least not impossible) to write a bot to do this; have "!createpoll <pollname> <option> <option>...", "!vote <pollname> <option>", "!results <pollname>" - there must be a website with an easy-to-hook-into API for generating pie charts somewhere.

• 2good4hisowngood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with wobbly, in client is better because my members are so lazy that following a link will instantly stop 80% participation.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base