How can we improve Discord?

Windows Phone

Seeing that discord isn't available on Windows phone wasn't surprising, but it is truly a shame.
Windows 10 for mobile is being released very soon, and i dont doubt a second that w10 will change thimgs up and attract morr and more people to Windows phones.
You could also wait for Microsoft's app conversion project to be done and get discord on there with very little effort.

4,736 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AkitakeAkitake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

592 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ChristophChristoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I immediately stilles using Discord once I noticed that it is not available on my phone and furthermore the web UX is completely unusable.

• Coolkid3426Coolkid3426 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be cool to have discord on Xbox one and Windows phone and maybe they both can get exclusive features

• Brandon Giesing | CosiCastBrandon Giesing | CosiCast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While a full UWP that would work on Windows 10 Mobile, Xbox, etc. would be nice, you guys at the very least should use electron-windows-store or just run the app through the Desktop App Converter (like Slack, Telegram, Kodi, Inkscape, Krita, etc.) did.

It takes only takes a few minutes and will allow anybody on Windows 10 S along with people who use the store even though they can install the Desktop app (cause more secure among others) to use Discord and greatly expand how many people can use it.

• HilarinhoHilarinho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clamour is a nice 3rd-app for Discord. One of the best (if not THE best one) . Using it on my Lumia 830 now with Windows 10 mobile. I just miss the reactions function for individual messages. All the rest is good.

• AegasAegas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can understand that Windows Mobile alone isn't enough to justify the cost of development but UWP and Windows 10 + X Box IS ! You want to unify gamers so please do! There are very capable developers out there who would literally love to help build Discord UWP!

• AegasAegas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are already third party UWP Apps in the Windows 10 Store. Until now they are mostly only Mobile enabled. So why not pick the best App available and contact the developer work with him and make the App official! Just like Telegram and Steam did.

• DramDram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A windows 10 phone app would really be nice..... I know the app development is a bit dull on that platform but there are plenty of users on multiple servers I use, including myself, that could really use it.

• SaphireSaphire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por favor façam o discord chegar no Windows Phone, amei usar no meu notebook e preciso usar no meu celular...

• iƝĕĥManiƝĕĥMan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! YEAH!!! PLEASE DO THIS!! WINDOWS 10 SDK IS SOOOOO COOL AND SUPPORTS C++, PLUS YOU CAN PORT YOUR ANDROID APP TO WINDOWS 10!!! PLSOLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPSPSLSLSPLSLAPSPSPLSPSKSPAKALSHSGXUSHS

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30

Feedback and Knowledge Base