How can we improve Discord?

Ps4 and Xbone App

Some of my friends don't have a Playstation 4. I'd like to talk to them through my Playstation headset while they're on Xbox One or PC!

4,033 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

531 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • uliwitness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*raises hand* would also like a Discord app for the PS4. Especially for voice chat, and status (i.e. show my friends I'm playing game X on my PS4 so they can turn on the console and join in). Would also be nice if I could read chatrooms, though typing on a controller is probably something I won't do much. But being able to add reactions to a post quickly or answer with canned phrases ("Yes", "No", "in 5 mins") would be helpful.

• Pantality commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it'd be awesome to be able to talk to my friends on Discord while playing on Playstation 4 so I can hear my game as well, I'm not sure how you'd be able to figure out a way around using discord and another game at the same time but if Sony is willing the help with that then I'm sure something could possibly be worked out? I'm open to having Discord on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One if possible. that way we could have a chatroom for all platforms. A dream, but it needs to happen

• Djmax555 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be awesome to add this app to my PlayStation 4! So I could play and record with a whole group of people more than 8!?!

• Elite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put Discord on the Xbox One so that PC and Xbox players can play crossplay games without going through all of the trouble of trying to use the Xbox app on PC or having to use the Discord Mobile app to talk to Desktop users. Plus you can already link your Xbox account to Discord so just see if you can put the app on Xbox.

• Twinshadow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want discord on PS4!! Please, it would be great to be able to communicate with my Warframe clan members from console, instead of having to get everyone to download smartphone application.

• Leskur1_YT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys should make this happen so I don’t have to use Skype anymore and say if your doing an live stream on mixer you can use a music bot in your livestream. Also it would be good because you could connect Xbox and switch together with discord without using your phone

• midargo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since you are linking up with Xbox, I do have friends I used to play with who are on pc, since there are possibly more Xbox pc Cross play games incoming a voice chat app would be awesome.

• Colonel Scumbag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have Discord on the Playstation for a few reasons, but I will only give two main reasons, 1. I have a lot of video games on my Playstation 4 and would like to talk to a lot of my friends that don't play on the Playstation 4. 2. my girlfirend only has a playstation 4 and not a gaming PC so I would like to sometimes play a game on my PC and and only have he PC running while I talk to her.

• DUALSQUIRE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's face it in game chat has delay, xbox chat has delay, skype not much but sill got delay,
    and discord has very little delay and thats going to help in competitive games like rainbow six siege, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch etc...
    The Xbox community would be very greatful if an official discord app existed.

• Area commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see voice chat supported on Xbox One. The app runs well already and I hate using party chat, but am forced to because not everyone has a pc so sees no need for Discord.

This on top of being able to talk to people in a server who don't aren't online/don't use Xbox

• zeuslechien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

fortnite voice chat is terrible. pleeass add a discord app on ps4 to have voice chat with pc and ps4

• ! ! d.c.reese✏draws ! ! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz add discord to the ps4, it sucks using the fortnite in-game chat to talk with my friends on pc but if I use discord I have to wear two headsets, one to talk on discord with my phone and the other to use for in game. It’s such a pain sometimes to play because It’s hard to listen with two headsets, but if there was discord for PlayStation, it would be so much easier to talk and play by just using one headset. Please at least consider doing this... PLEASE!!!

• 300bucks.mp4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my bros and I are playing Fortnite, we absolutely loath the in-game chat, and since we're cross-platform, we can't use playstation voice chat. We'd all love to be able to use a common discord server for when we're playing.

• mrsmallbody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. We have the technology for it. Yeah it’s a tad complicated but experts can handle this issue, so it should be done.. this expansion would be massive for the gaming world

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base