How can we improve Discord?

Ps4 and Xbone App

Some of my friends don't have a Playstation 4. I'd like to talk to them through my Playstation headset while they're on Xbox One or PC!

4,149 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

551 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Force Spy ツ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To go well with the Playstation starting to use cross platform in games soon we should get discord on PS4 so PC, PS4 and Xbox One players can speak to eachother and not get interrupted by ingame lag.
    What do you think?

• Flat Dragon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love for this to be a thing. PS4 and Xbox One apps? Sign me up!

Heck, let's throw the Switch in there for good measure, as I'm sure someone out there owns a Switch and uses Discord too.

• R0n commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

me to I want it on ps4 it will be very great if this feature come true

• Rabotnik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking you guys could make Discord avalabile to Xbox One and PS4? The only downside I can think of is you can’t make emojis, check posts, or make invites.

• ツCam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lmao just contacted support about this and they told me to vote on some things

• finduz83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Discord folks, Hypesquad finduz83 here. I have an idea that has been posted before but Im posting it again to show that this is something that alot of people is interested in. Im wondering if Discord Will be developed for the PS4. That would be awesome for me and My friends as it would open the possibility to have game sound as well as discord sound without having to put on 2 different headphones! I currently have a setup using the Line 1 jack on my computer to output game audio from the PS4 Controller and then my computer outputs Both Discord and PS4 Sound, but this isn't a very good soulotion as it can be a bit complicated to setup if you dont have much knowledge in computers etc.

It would also make sense to develop Discord for as many platforms as possible, because of it being like the No.1 application for voice/text chat in the gaming community.

Anyways thanks for developing Discord into an awesome application and keeping it awesome!
    - finduz83 out

• Eliptron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible for you guys to create a console client? I've recently heard you don't support the Quarrel client.

• L1YX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make a discord app for ps4 and xbox users to use during cross-platform play situations.

• BAD FELPERA. (Super) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't we have a Discord app in PS4? That would be awesome to see it, Discord is on Xbox, BUT THE PS4 AND DISCORD COLLAB WOULD BE... WONDERFUL!

• Sampacks99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

okay, so i know about "Xbox live" and i did "relax" and "take a load off" but thats beside the point. MAKE AN APP FOR XBOX ONE (or 360) cuz then i will ?

• uliwitness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*raises hand* would also like a Discord app for the PS4. Especially for voice chat, and status (i.e. show my friends I'm playing game X on my PS4 so they can turn on the console and join in). Would also be nice if I could read chatrooms, though typing on a controller is probably something I won't do much. But being able to add reactions to a post quickly or answer with canned phrases ("Yes", "No", "in 5 mins") would be helpful.

• Pantality commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it'd be awesome to be able to talk to my friends on Discord while playing on Playstation 4 so I can hear my game as well, I'm not sure how you'd be able to figure out a way around using discord and another game at the same time but if Sony is willing the help with that then I'm sure something could possibly be worked out? I'm open to having Discord on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One if possible. that way we could have a chatroom for all platforms. A dream, but it needs to happen

• Ahmad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love it if there was a discord app on PS4 just for the purpose of voice chatting with people on PC or mobile. My brother and I play games like Fortnite together but their in game voice chat is so low quality, and it cuts of during loading screens. Discord would be perfect since it’s high quality and it wouldn’t cut off randomly.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base