How can we improve Discord?

An area to show when/where you've been @'d.

http://puu.sh/mjNyY/3a9d7c7b36.png Picture for reference.

This space has nothing going on, and I haven't read anything about this space being saved for something in the future. It seems like a good idea to have a place where you can view times that you've been @'d.

It can display the server name, time of @, and the person who @'d.

218 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MudkipMudkip shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MippyMippy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already a feature, simply click the '@' symbol on the top right of the Discord client.

• Teriowomしね まんこTeriowomしね まんこ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, i had an idea that you could perhaps make this little window for notifications when you click on the number next to the channel , because honestly , who wants to scroll all the way through after for example he went on a holiday or so ...So my idea is that the number of notifications that you have next to the channel , you could click on it and there would be time and name of the one who sent you a message and you could just click on it and choose the one you would like to be scrolled back up to , kinda like pins.It would look similar to this (its just a primitive "scheme" to show how it would work and obviously it should be smaller). https://gyazo.com/d8bcc23f99b903c166203f97b32503b7

• GlitchmasterGlitchmaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, this feature already exists, but it only shows @mentions from the past week. It would be great if you could have an extended history option.

• AcidicAcidic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@TZane is there a way to see these notifications again after they've timed out while I've been away from my computer for a bit?

• TZaneTZane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There already is a notification if you use in web browser, desktop, or mobile that tells you the channel who & gives a brief message of what they said.

• ☣ Tac ☣☣ Tac ☣ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be nice to see all comments with u mentioned in it. Interesting....
    Would be nice to be able to do this as well on ANY @ or # posted when searching for it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base