How can we improve Discord?

Play a Sound like in teamspeak when you get moved

And make sounds more costumizeable. It would be nice to upload my own sounds, for "user join" and other things.

6,073 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

PatmatscherPatmatscher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

282 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FrostyFrosty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we can share out thought together here join my server lets plan things for Discord together. Moreover I like this idea. Nevertheless; I am looking for a special TEAM to work out something new for Discord. Join my Discord and lets plan together for Discord. (Updates)

If you are planing to improve Discord why not join my server and plan together?
    Discord: https://discord.gg/YnS7YA9

I think we can share out thought together here join my server lets plan things for Discord together. Moreover I like this idea. Nevertheless; I am looking for a special TEAM to work out something new for Discord. Join my Discord and lets plan together for Discord. (Updates)

• KurtDerKnispelKurtDerKnispel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put in a sound notification like " You were moved " when someone moves somebody in voice channels .
    The other day I was moved from a voice channel for just one person to an open one while testing something . I did not notice that instantly .
    Basicly that was a violation of my privacy rights !

• LeoLeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why this wasn't added on day 1. The only thing I still prefer about Mumble.

• ZalphyxZalphyx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or maybe a whole stats tab, like :

-Hours spend
    -Messages send
    -Images send
    -Links send

• CrakeCrake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be awesome, maybe a Clyde message could appear saying something like "You spend x time in y voice chat".

• ZalphyxZalphyx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got an idea
    I'd really like to know the number of hours spend on a vocal channel, we can see the time spend in the current session, but not the global time.

I don't know if I'm the only one interrested by this but I think it's a good idea.

• jiangojiango commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this. Too often I find myself moved into another voice and I realize I was talking to myself the entire time.

• AxtrozAxtroz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Join/Part/Move messages are a must have. We tried fighting another team and we were in 2 different rooms, midfight we had one of the other team moved to our channel to eavesdrop and we weren't notified in any way.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base