How can we improve Discord?

Larger custom Emoji!

I love the new Emoji, but would it be possible in the future to make it so that the server has control over the size that is larger than what it currently is. Maybe like 64x64, from the default 32x32. This is only because if I were to upload an image as an emoji, it would look really small if it was larger than 32x32.

8,416 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vashu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

507 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Benzine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I'd like the most is for the emotes not to shrink when they are in a sentence. I believe the big ones are in the realm of 28x28, but the reduces ones are way to small, 22x22 from what I've seen. I'd like to keep the size of 28x28 no matter what, as it is on Twitch for example.

• Sa1nt001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz discord, its been so long and we need this update. Bigger emojies would help big server creaters (like myself) in creating cool custom emojies. plz fix (dont become valve)

• Magemarshmellow (Jake) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please. this hurts. Im trying to make an emoji of my friend. And if i make it under the file size its hard to see. and if i do it big enough to see the file size is too big

• Lifell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Larger emoji size allows more detail in the emoji's. Now only the most basic stuff is possible because a lot of detail is otherwise simply lost.

• SaturnineRays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand how anyone can see emojis at their current size. Are they meant to be for ants? Please fix this!

• Tonedawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a server creator myself, I know my whole channel and many others would love to see this implemented. Hoping to see something in a future patch!

• ikkoros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please I would love this!!! I'm so desperate for our custom server to use custom emotes I would pay real money to have easily accessible tiny reaction images.

• BlackWolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to upload custom emojis to my server, but they are really small and kinda hard to see. Please make bigger emojis!

• kuroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must! I love Onion Heads and find that they are not so enjoyable if they are too tiny to watch, so a bigger size for emojis would make them stand out the way they should.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26

Feedback and Knowledge Base