How can we improve Discord?

Larger custom Emoji!

I love the new Emoji, but would it be possible in the future to make it so that the server has control over the size that is larger than what it currently is. Maybe like 64x64, from the default 32x32. This is only because if I were to upload an image as an emoji, it would look really small if it was larger than 32x32.

5,886 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

VashuVashu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

228 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JadonJadon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made a group server for my friends to play Overwatch. I also added all the Overwatch Pixel sprays as emoji s they are almost to small to see even though they are very big in the file please make this happen.

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh gosh, yes please. Let server owners (or users) have the ability to toggle larger emoji (including, and especially, custom emoji) so more intricate ones can be seen better..

• JaserJaser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is actually a really important feature for me. Currently any custom emojis I would want don't look any good at 32x32. I really want to make my server feel more customized with emojis closer to the size of stickers in Telegram. This looks great in Telegram, and would look great in Discord.

• DavrialDavrial commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For real, the current ones are WAY too small. At the very least there should be a couple different size options, and the ability to have client-size size choice

• ChokeChoke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Assuming they have to upload these custom images to the server itself, they probably don't want everyone able to add their own custom sized images willy-nilly. Provided that isn't a problem however, I absolutely desire larger custom emojis, and possibly the ability to increase the amount of custom emojis available. Maybe make the cap specific to people with priveleges, rather than the whole server (since that means sometimes one person makes all the emoji's and nobody else has a chance to).

• DragonDePlatinoDragonDePlatino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current emoji are a hassle. I wanna make nice big vector emoji but I'm having to use pixel art instead! Give us options up to 64x64, please!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base