How can we improve Discord?

Larger custom Emoji!

I love the new Emoji, but would it be possible in the future to make it so that the server has control over the size that is larger than what it currently is. Maybe like 64x64, from the default 32x32. This is only because if I were to upload an image as an emoji, it would look really small if it was larger than 32x32.

8,006 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vashu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

469 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • vitaminP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we still please make this happen. I have really cool emotes for me and my friends but you can hardly tell what they are because they are SO TINY

• BeDuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

128x128 is luxury. Just 64x64 would be a huge improvement. Emoji for ants makes my eyes hurt.

• TheDarkMita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do it
    Just do it

Don't let our dreams be dreams
    Yesterday you said tomorrow
    So just do it
    Make our dreams come true
    Just do it

Some people dream of success
    While you're gonna wake up and work hard at it
    Nothing is impossible

You should get to the point
    Where anyone else would quit
    And you're not going to stop there
    No, what are you waiting for?

Do it
    Just do it
    Yes you can
    Just do it
    If you're tired of starting over
    Stop giving up
    DOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! ! !

• Mr. Database commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem with the current size is that there are lots of details gone lost because of the lack of pixels, so you don't see them properly. Come on, guys, we need this feature!

• ⤜Eboni⤏ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this feature, it would really make a difference. I hate that some people have so much trouble seeing the emojis. It really upsets me when I pay for an artist to draw custom emojis and people have a hard time telling what they are.

• BrokeMansPC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i believe we should make the emojies bigger on desktops since its hard to make out custom emojies that have some extra detail, even on max dpi!

• Quasar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As great as the jumbomojis are, they are still minuscule, even when zooming into the UI. There should be an option in your account settings that allows you to chose how large emojis are, similar to the interface sliders.

• Jedimatt02 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Increase the size of emotes to 64x64. Some of these are downright hard to see because they're displayed so small, especially on Desktop. I'm not even saying the resolution needs to be higher, just the display scaling.

• OsmarH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. This is super annoying. I cannt even see the imagine of the emonjis. Make it easier for us. Discord is after all for gamers by gamers. So please help us little more on this emonji deal.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base