How can we improve Discord?

Custom Themes

It would be awesome if this feature would be implemented.
Here is how i think it should work:
-Whenever you enter a server you get a prompt to download and display the theme.
-You can disable the prompt in settings
-Admins can add the themes background(1920x1080) etc. in server settings
-You can disable theme anytime soon in settings
I really hope you will implement that feature as it would be awesome.

5,207 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AwesomeFlink shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Tyrnathera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please PLEASE let users set their own font and background colors. I can barely read the existing ones without jacking the font size up to like 20.

• Unknown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A magnificent idea! It would be brilliant to have its own background image on the discord! And of him personalized for more user-friendliness! Discord I hope that you will set up fast this idea!

• addo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A way to create themes, similar to google chrome, to personalize your discord interface. (or just put a bunch of anime girls all over it). Also, how about a day/night cycle from light mode to dark mode? Some people use light mode surprisingly, but if the interface were to get darker as the day went on and went brighter as the sun came up, it would make the interface more cozy.

• void commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's already possible to use themes but only if you're not sought out.

• void commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

discord have shared their stance on custom CSS and, personally, I think they'll deny but we'll see how this feedback advances.

• nep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A completely black theme for OLED phones would be fantastic as well.

• Nutella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer the Dark theme myself, as its not as eye straining and as bright as the White theme, however, I would love to see the option of seeing new themes, and the custom theme, as it can bring in the creativity, as well as be designed however you would love it to be.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base