How can we improve Discord?

Nitro

Make other payment Options for Nitro i.e. Paypal
I and many other will not use credit card. But defiantly want to support you and get some nice shiny stuff.

4,695 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Aussie- AstroAussie- Astro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

428 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • UltraUltra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could there be an option to get nitro on mobile and support to use Google play credits?

• Spoooky Gabe the dogSpoooky Gabe the dog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should add Paypal as an payment method on discord nitro!
    Please not everyone has a credit card and even if they do if their discord account gets hacked they will be able to steal their credit card sorta.. what i mean is they can like Upgrade to yearly without the discord owner permissions! so please add paypal
    Thanks! :)

• LemLem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there was a Paypal option I would have been subscribed since Nitro was even an option.
    Now imagine if you had Paypal, and everyone here even paid just one month because of that, you've missed out on a lot of money!

Currently judging from the votes, 18,500 a month has been missed!

• Hazel922Hazel922 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agreed with ya..i love every other emotes..if only discord will make other payment..i can subscribed to my favorite streamer cause they have other payment methods..

• Åndrew.✓Åndrew.✓ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would appreciate if you will add this as a second way of payment for NITRO. I was going to suggest that, but as I can see there are many suggestions from this kind! Also, I want to buy NITRO through PayPal and support you. Hope you add it, if yes can you please e-mail me in here that you've added it? [email protected]

• JustAmyGamingJustAmyGaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a streamer and all of my money earned goes into Paypal. Everything I purchase to support my stream gets paid through paypal. Helps keep my finances in order. If I can't pay for something with paypal, my stream doesn't get it. I'd love to be able to support Discord, but without an option to pay with Paypal, I'm sorry. Not putting it on my CC and having finances going all over the place.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base