How can we improve Discord?

Nitro

Make other payment Options for Nitro i.e. Paypal
I and many other will not use credit card. But defiantly want to support you and get some nice shiny stuff.

2,880 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

[Ausmonauts] Astro[Ausmonauts] Astro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

258 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • hi therehi there commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1

This would be REALLY helpful for lots of people, but I can see the downsides of it though...

Oh well, i really hope you guys add it!

• kittykitty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

soooo............ when exactly is this going to be done? not sure why nitro was even released without paypal as a payment in the first place. it's 2017, your exact quote is to ditch teamspeak/skype right? so give us what we're asking for then. its not hard to add paypal option. speed it up.

• tambretambre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not to mention that PayPal is known for their in-between fees that reduce the amount of money that they finally receive. Not also known for their shiny track record either. Could be that they simply don't want to allow Discord as being able to take payments through it, as they don't "like" it.

• Keksmonster31Keksmonster31 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe this still hasn't been implemented. I got a CC to pay with but I'd prefer PayPal.
    Hope this gets added soon™.

• Rayzr522Rayzr522 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not paying for nitro until I can do so via PayPal. You're gonna get 10x as many customers with PayPal.

• OhDerAlexOhDerAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys what's going on? I want Nitro. But I can't. Add more options, soon. Please. :(

• RansomwareRansomware commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discord likes processing their own payments as it keeps the flow of Nitro as it is. To add more payment methods, regardless of want, would require reworking Discord Nitro entirely internally.

• TenkomanTenkoman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Besides PayPal - S€PA would also be a nice option to pay for Nitro (at least here in Europe, since more on the continent have a debit card and bank account than having a credit card)

• jaydipmjaydipm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be very happy if Discord implemented something like G2A pay or another client where you can already accept many payment service providers

• chumpchump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I talked with the devs at PAX last week. It's going to happen, just not soon.

• rgrg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nitro Payment, I seriously think their should be another payment option for nitro like paypal or even just be able to buy a code from the site or something. because i hate having my payment option linked on my account.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base