Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NatsukiSubaru shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yukihira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that it would be a good idea, and having a simple option to keep it as it currently is would take care of people who don’t want the change.

• Smiitster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I say make it a option in settings, for those people who dont have good internet or use mobile data they can turn off autoplay.

• CoalSephos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would be nice, but would take a lot of mobile data to render all avatars in a server and make them move accordingly.
    Also loading times on servers would be longer as it has to render everyone's avatar, for example the Discord Nitro server would be unusable.

• sbyers6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the only problem for me is that if i watch a gif for to long it will make me sick so i think it would be better if there is a way to turn it off

• Andy the Otter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if the GIF in a Nitro User's avatar was constantly animated (both in the Member list and the message line), not only when one hovers their cursor over it.

Best regards,
    Andrei.

• KeViNtheMASTA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the gif play constantly everywhere it is shown. In the voice channels list, in the online/offline list and in the chat.

• Tekwhat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should have a toggle, and the gif should stop autoplaying when it scrolls off the page/out of view, like facebook messenger.

Also this should work with avatars too.

• Haalim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this option would not work with me by default, when discord looks at gifs for too long it can crash my client!

• Kenderama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea but only if it's a toggle so people can have it on or off, and server default on/off.

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd only support this if it includes an option to disable it. Speaking of which, an option to disable the GIFs altogether would be nice.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base