How can we improve Discord?

Whiteboard Integration

I think it would be nice if Discord had some kind of drawing board for sharing quick ideas that are less understandable through words, like telling your friend how you outplayed someone in League if you forgot to record it, or planning your strategy in CSGO, or just to draw pictures for fun. This would be very helpfel to Tactical gamers.
Imagine you're planning your strategy on that board with the map as background image, and during the operation you can press a key to make it appear in the overlay. Ideally, you can also ping the enemies' last know location or draw the route you're goin to take.
There in fact some live whiteboard sites but I'm not sure if they can work on phones and PCs at the same time, plus keeping a browser open like Chrome just for the whiteboard may affect performance.

This is not mine, but it looks great as a concept art:
http://s15.postimg.org/eju8lba9n/concept.png

I know it's a stretch but can we have it after you're done with the current upcoming features and you become open to suggestions?

Thank you for reading.

3,300 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

-MoUAdH--MoUAdH- shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base