How can we improve Discord?

Gift Other Users Nitro

As a big community owner, it'd be nice to have the ability to gift other users Nitro for giveaways or for people who can't afford it.

4,240 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

PoppycornPoppycorn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AntonarAntonar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this a thing. It would allow us to support Discord with more then just individual Discord Nitro subscriptions. Occasionally friends get on hard times, or we feel like they deserve an extra special gift for the things they do for our Discord communities and gifting Nitro would be one of the best ways for us to show a special appreciate for the users that we appreciate and help make our servers, and Discord as a whole better.

• BahpuBahpu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there should be a way to gift nitro, it gets discord more money and it's annoying for people like myself who are too young to have a credit card / parents won't let them have a credit card. The only way to get nitro is by giving out your account details (Stupid idea) Or somebody would have to give their credit card information (Again obviously stupid idea) Someone wanted to gift me nitro today and they couldn't because of this
    Also I can't get it myself which sucks.

• ɌȺvɇnĐɇŧħ™ɌȺvɇnĐɇŧħ™ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not understand why the developers have not done this already. There are many times that I want to provide my community members with incentive to do something or a gift for whatever reason and I can't gift Nitro. My community want it. I want it. It seems many people want it but the Discord developers don't want the additional hype. Huh? Let's make it happen Discord Devs! :-)

• rhenarhena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very nice for birthdays or even server giveaways! Please implement this! Its a win-win situation.

• MonMon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would have just given out one a moment ago if this was an option, make it happen.

• lylatlylat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, I want to gift nitro to some friends but I don't have a way to do so.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base