How can we improve Discord?

Nitro Tag

Hey guys, Just a suggestion to make Nitro EVEN cooler, you could add the nitro badge next to nitro subscriber names, or a small tag, just as bots get a little [ BOT ] next to theirs. Here's a quick concept I made up on PS:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140504392565653504/273567322264961034/Untitled-1.jpg

716 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Destro Destro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JamesJames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely love this idea, along with the options to disable the tag if you would like this would be a winner. Personally I think the first example is the best with the Nitro image next to the name. I would love to have that.

• FucklessFuckless commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too much clutter. Would be alright if servers could disable it but it would still be annoying to have Nitro users begging to turn it on.

• JogaleiJogalei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice idea but adding:

1) Nitro users can disable it to don't show their tag

2) every user gets an option to don't see those tags

(Sorry for my bad english)

• AnarchyAnarchy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support 100%! Nice little harmless cosmetic. Twitch has icons, I don't see why it would be a problem on discord.

• LotteLotte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%. Please allow this to happen, and please do not allow people to toggle it off. Ignore the trolls trying to tell you it's a bad idea. Why shouldn't anyone want to show their full support for this wonderful app?

• UnderestimatedLemonUnderestimatedLemon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this idea should be implemented. I feel like there aren't many perks that come with subscribing to Nitro. A little tag next to your name would be a nice perk. Showing others that you are supporting Discord by subscribing to Nitro.

• LiaraLiara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh and for the record, this is coming from someone who payed a full year for nitro upfront.

• GuiftGuift commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a really cool idea and it could also show up when u open the user info but not the profile

• 『 ᴺᵉᵏᵒ 』『 ᴺᵉᵏᵒ 』 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this should be implemented, then with two options, one the nitro user can disable it for himself (it will not be shown for everyone) and second the user (any other user) can disable the showing of the tag or emblem globally.

• MeatyMeaty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like the current nitro doesn't give back enough, this would be a nice feature

• LaviLavi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The worded "nitro" tag would not be ideal, but a small emblem would be nice, very small

• RyuRyu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would add to much clutter. Besides, the moving gif is pretty much a Nitro tag that adds no clutter and looks good.

• HalfOfAKebabHalfOfAKebab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No thanks, way too cluttered and I don't feel like having it shoved down my throat whenever I talk to someone with Nitro.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base