How can we improve Discord?

Nitro Tag

Hey guys, Just a suggestion to make Nitro EVEN cooler, you could add the nitro badge next to nitro subscriber names, or a small tag, just as bots get a little [ BOT ] next to theirs. Here's a quick concept I made up on PS:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140504392565653504/273567322264961034/Untitled-1.jpg

1,122 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CalDon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raikira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discord is awesome,

and i dont know if some1 suggested this but i kinda like the idea of
    the server-owner Crown and it would be awesome too if we could get this for Nitro-User too but with other icons.

• BlueNeonXD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discord Hypesquad and nitro Logo next to your name

I think you guys should add the discord nitro and hypesquad logo when you talk in a chat and on the sidebar right after your name

• iVituu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accept discord team <3

(I'm is from Brazil)

Salve do Brasil jão, tmj =3

• The One Eyed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have nitro discord should have the nitro symbol or a little box saying "Nitro" next to your name so users don't need to click the others profile to find out.

• EXC0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

get this OUT, I hate this idea so much, I actually want no badge at all, I love supporting the program and having the features, but PLEASE let me hide the badge.

• Bazucka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a Nitro tag on the players username / pfp throughout Discord rather then just the Profile card.

• NUUUPARU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1000 servers will kill your system...

But custom link for nitro-users is very nice idea

• HerrΞurobeat | Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- A Nitro Tag would be very disturbing.
    - who the hell needs so much servers? It would crash the free discord system
    - that actually could be cool. But then only one link for a account.

• hunterbk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nitro Users should have extra perks:
    - the BOT tag should be on nitro users but instead say NITRO
    - Nitro users should have a maximum of 1000 servers instead of 100
    - Nitro users should be able to have one custom link with discord.gg/nitro/customlinkhere instead of partners discord.gg/customlinkhere.
    That would be all, thank you for voting.

• That one guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Further more, we should be able to select a limited amount of features for our nitro and the amount depends on the rank, or the price depends on the amount of features selected.

• That one guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nitro is cool 'n' all, but what if we had more tiers of nitro? The lowest would be the cheapest, yet only get a few nitro features and the tiers would go up and provide more Nitro features for those people who don't think it's worth getting nitro if they just want one thing.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base