How can we improve Discord?

Multiple uploaded pictures' thumbnails

When multiple pictures are uploaded, they should be uploaded in one message with small thumbnails, instead of being uploaded below each other in separate messages.

213 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KovinarolaKovinarola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LongorLongor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about showing collections of images as horizontally scrollable galleries?

• AstrydaxAstrydax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this feature so bad right now. Really limiting the bot I'm trying to make.

• KillerClownKillerClown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would certainly need a server-wide on/off option (or be entirely client-based), or this could cause potential hassle for users moderating channels. Example: A user could upload 5 images, but only 1 of them may be inappropriate for the specific server/channel, many server admins would still want the ability to remove just the 1 inappropriate image, or they'd have to delete all 5 at once (and that may not be ideal or what they want to do).

• Filming MachineFilming Machine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or give us the option to choose one of the display modes :D I personally like to see them one by one but others might prefer to see thumbnails like OP.

Feedback and Knowledge Base