How can we improve Discord?

Server Organisation

Hey all!

I noticed that there's a decent amount of requests for some type of server folders/organisation so I put together some concepts that I think would work great with Discord. :)

Check them out: http://imgur.com/a/FQZLO

810 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ItsJeremyJayItsJeremyJay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ChaddersChadders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something needs to be done about server organisation. Folders and search are obvious choices in my opinion. Please implement :)

• Piztol✔Piztol✔ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! But only folders and dividers, the other stuff is unnecessary/Also where we can edit names and colors of folders

• MoonyTheBatMoonyTheBat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just thinking about this, keeping all the tournament servers together would be fantastic. It would also be cool if you were able to mute folders.

• digitaldigital commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be suuuuuper helpful to have! I'm in a lot of personal servers and development servers, which would be nice to condense and/or group together!

• Comic_SadsComic_Sads commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this and I only am in 13 servers, I imagine there are other people with much more servers and I can only imagine how horrid it must be to have to deal with this

• EC | SlickJEC | SlickJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED this. I constantly join and dip out of servers. I love you Discord for granting us the ability to click and drag servers but I needs more.

I'm in Smash character Discords, crew Discords, general Discords, tourney Discords, server listing Discords. It would be awesome if I could just put each category of each server in folders.

• BTcreeper007BTcreeper007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this idea! Although I only use 2 servers, I know lots of people have tons. This would surely benefit the community!

• AGame // APixelAGame // APixel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing idea! also should had this for each server. What i mean is to organize CHANNELS within servers (manage channel perms required)

• AshAsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A way to organise servers into a collapsible directory of folders would be awesome. E.g. sort into folders by game or community type. Click a folder and it expands vertically to show the servers within.

• DaktylDaktyl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

omg folders please. I didn't even know how much I needed this in my life until now.

• MarsMars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, do it! Organization would be very useful and a whole lot cleaner. :D

• river58river58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see all these added, with settings and such. That would be amazing.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base