How can we improve Discord?

Discord for the Nintendo Switch

Just a simple idea

6,616 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IronAidan07IronAidan07 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

628 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robin | RLEXBuildingRobin | RLEXBuilding commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem is, nintendo supports only games, nintendo sayed, no webbrowser only games.. Yes, discord is no webbrowser but an application and no game.

• Bailey1014Bailey1014 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if Discord were to say yes to this, they'd probably have to get the ok from Nintendo which I doubt that would happen.
    I'd love it if Discord were to ever go on the Switch though.
    It'd probably be a good replacement for Miiverse too since they're shutting that down soon.

• tylertyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no we need this. please discord, we'd love this amazing app on on my switch. itd solve all my voice chat issues

• LiamLiam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a good addition yet I feel it almost impossible to type on consoles and a voice recognition typer thing would not work as it would type every word said.

• CominAtYouCominAtYou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really cool, but the switch lacks many core features, like being able to send/store external files, no microphone/camera, and overlay being physically impossible (due to hardware+screen size). A light, chat only based version would probably much more simple to create, while still giving access to one of the most used features.

• adondrieladondriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mean, it's a great idea, but to be honest, knowing the framework Discord is built on, this won't happen ANY time soon, in terms of like, ever. lol, they would have to re-code discord completely.

• DjinnZhadDjinnZhad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if only the switch was allowed to browse the internet, view stored files, download apps, and had a mic, this would be

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32

Feedback and Knowledge Base