Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IronAidan07 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

686 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ckowkay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How would an instant messaging and background communication app work on a nintendo switch? Do you want another wii u chat?

• Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discord app for Nintendo Switch would be amazing! I realize that it would take Nintendo agreeing to this but if you can make it easy enough to use (like it already is) and bug free as possible I think they would allow it, I know thats asking a lot but it would be great to not have to use the discord app on my phone while playing Splatoon or Rocket league

• Chimera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As far as I'm aware, Discord isn't on any consoles, it's purely a desktop and mobile thing. Plus, if you're on your Switch, you most likely have easy access to your desktop/laptop/phone. If you really want audio on your headphones through both your Switch and Discord, you could always grab a reverse headphone splitter (1 female to 2 male rather than the normal 2 female to 1 male), they aren't expensive.

• TheRealBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen, it would be good if the friend codes were available on the profile too.

• Guest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only problem i see is the switch doesn't have a mic, so it would be impossible to voice chat without headphones

• camou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be such a great feature but Nintendo will never ever agree to this.

• DoGG22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be the best thing ever! Minecraft and Mario kart would be better with discord lol

• PizzaMan2004 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently got a Nintendo switch and noticed there was no way to talk to your friends on it. I know discord could provide a high quality voice and text chat so please make it happen!!! :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35

Feedback and Knowledge Base