How can we improve Discord?

Last.fm playing intergration

Add a last.fm integration to Discord, so the currently playing song by a user could appear in the "playing" text under the username"

292 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

aksel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sh3ikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, im a Discord turbo subscriber and i would love to see that integration implemented!

• muhdnurhidayat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make Last.fm integration!

Not only integrate into profile but also as "Listening to" like what Spotify has on Discord now...

• Scootleg Jesus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Probably the #1 thing I want. We have Spotify integration, why not get Last.fm working? It's API is very open and I'm sure they'd open doors for users to integrate here, especially since you got shit like Spotify already. Let's goooOO

• kingo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I so damn need this function.
    Trying to wrap my head around discord and last.fm's API currently to see if I can make a plugin but I'd love to see an official integration of this function.
    Please upvote this!

• Frank Jäger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a simple last.fm account link that shows up on the profile, when you click on it, it redirects you to the profile. Just like the Twitch, Twitter, Steam, etc. link, but with last.fm profile.

• Timanentus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only major downside of this idea is that last.fm has been pretty unstable every now and then since the overhaul update on 9/2015 for the whole site. Since they've broken their site (and services) in so multiple ways, I don't have much hope to see this to become a thing even though I really would like to see this as well. ;(

• mrcelophane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this idea. can't be gaming all day, so it would be cool to have another thing for it to show as a status.

• oi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jake but last.fm is a music tracking program that supports everything, so it'll be easier Thor discord to support that, then let last fm handle the music program integration

• Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or just have a general integration with various music programs (like spotify app, iTunes, etc)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base