How can we improve Discord?

Be invisible on one server but online on another.

We can choose on which server we are online but invisible on other. Imagine I am on a server but I want to leave them to devote myself to another server without being told "you were online ... Why not be with us ... Liar" Because yes sometimes I was lying . For having peace on another servers. Thank you !

3,245 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

And News shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

93 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • whitelights commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discord please address this and make it happen. I am tired of having to appear offline to everyone when I just want to be AFK from one server.

• FelinaNoctis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely! A lot of people have one big server and some smaller servers, I don't want to be online to everyone all the time.

• STK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the number one thing that needs to happen with Discord.

Most people accumulate multiple servers. Just like people accumulate multiple friends in the corporeal world. What if you had to announce to all your friends all the time in real life any time you were going to visit any one of them?

And I would be absolutely fine with what Velvet Rose mentions below about letting admins and owners set restrictions on people that are invisible.

This just needs to happen, even if it's a difficult thing to implement. It detracts from the functionality of Discord's utility as a place where you can have access to all your different servers in one place.

• UncensoredGamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not a thing yet?!?!? There are just some groups I'm a part of that at times can be overbearing. It's just sometimes I'm waiting for my core group to get on our Private Server to just talk without having to OPENLY IGNORE the others.

• GovernedFool720 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a way to be invisible to the servers you want to be invisible to, but not all across discord.

• Velvet Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have servers also able to determine whether or not invisible users can do certain things. You've got the right to invis, sure, but server owners should also have the right to determine what you can do when invisible.

• NaughtyWulf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be an option to appear invisible to specific people and/or servers for when users want to appeal online for some people but invisible to others.

• Cbakez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow a user to appear offline on one server, but stay online in another.
    Simple and useful.

• rowansc1✅ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We can choose on which server we are online but invisible on other. I am apart of a public server which currently I am a helper on (I help people with unturned and USO) and i would like a break, so if i could set myself as offline on only that server that would be great!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base