How can we improve Discord?

Allow changing color for @everyone

Being able to change the color for the everyone role would have positive benefits across the board (especially with server theming)

3,845 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tsuser shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scotty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can just get a bot to assign everyone a role automatically, and then color that role.

• Capp00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It's annoying to come back from lunch and see the Red Dots all along the side. Then to search through walls of text, looking for my name, and only finding the @everyone and @here blurbs.

• soviet bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think the ability to change colors is necessary, but it does need a change from it's current burple color.

• sherry112 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello my name is sherry i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest GBOJIE who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest GBOJIE can help you too Email him at gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or contact him ons his website:https://gbojiespelltemple.wordpress.com WhatsApp +2349066410185

• HerrΞurobeat | Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the 1 notification on a server icon red for personal mentions and give the @everyone mention notification an other color. This would help to see directly if i was mentioned or just another @everyone mention.

• Tuxy Fluffyclaws commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can actually set a color for @everyone, accidentally found out with a bot, just have to do it via the API.

• Lil' Zxch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally I can hide my guests' names and ask them to become active in order to display their name! YES!

• stevenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be nice. @everyone is a pretty ugly blurple, and on the side a pretty boring white.

• cookieman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't really needed. Use a bot such as Dyno bot or several others to automatically assign new users a role on join. You'd also have to worry about dark and light themes which would require two colors.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base