How can we improve Discord?

Screen Sharing on Mobile

So, the recent addition of video calls is a great one if you ask me. I use it all the time. But here's one thing that I think could be improved.
At the moment, the "screenshare" option is only present on PC. I think it would be a great idea to allow mobile users to share their screen as well.

If there is some way to implement this, I think it would be a great addition to this awesome app.
Thank you for reading my request!

- Ky

134 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KyGames shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mayor Chano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

title says it all but basically share my screen on discord and something that can work with games like pubg

• mojo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature if possible. My colleagues and I use screen sharing all the time on desktop, but would really prefer to use our mobile devices. We both use our devices for homework and studying. Currently we are having to screen share a pc that is displaying a screen share of a mobile device (android). there is considerable lag and compression issues with this method obviously. Is this something that is possible to integrate? I understand that the battery consumption would be very high. although, this would be an opt in sort of feature, so those who can and want to, will.

I also see that this was posted several months ago, could we get some sort of acknowledgement that you all are considering this feature regardless of your end decision? This is the highest rated feature request and there has been no communication here.

Love the current software though and thanks for everything you all do!

• ObsidianChest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When i always play on phone while calling my friends...I was always hoping to get screen share on mobile so he can watch me playing.That would be super amazing if it is added :)
    UpVotes Would be apprecited :)
    Ty,

• xXNorthKoreanXx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I think it'd be cool if an option to Screenshare your mobile device like you can do with desktop platforms of Discord

• パペットさん commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How like, screen share on mobile? To Android IOS, and more! Please!

All the Mobile versions, please.

I Would love to screen share my Mobile's screen.

So your discord, can you do this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base