How can we improve Discord?

More Payment Options (Amazon Payments, Visa Checkout, PaySafe, etc.)

Direct Credit-Card and PayPal is awesome for Nitro, but there should be more Payment options to support. As gamers, common ones we see are Amazon Payments, Visa Checkout, PaySafe, etc. Many supportive options that allow us to subscribe to Twitch/Mixer streamers...but Discord only allows 2 options!

661 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

[tv] shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Irish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've paid for the annual Nitro subscription, but 3 days later no Nitro. Just cancelled my subscription.

• - Kغeem, ♋ . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with this but you must think of all arabs, ithink discord should add googlde and apple Store and also Fawry egypt and middle east,

• Theoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really they will add PaysafeCard, I am pretty sure a lot of person would buy Nitro if they did

• Bulina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nitro is an AMAZING thing/feature, however, some of us (like me) do not have neither a credit card or a PayPal account with money in it.
    I think that we should be able to buy Nitro using PaySafe codes.

• Ashe Iceblood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A few member of a Discord server i'm on it and myself dont want to create a paypal account or share the data of our bank to get nitro.
    One of the safest ideas would be to create the paysafecard payment which would help rly much :D

• Ursuul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iTunes subscription service would be heavenly. I’d have got Nitro ages ago.

• Serpenox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Discord.

You guys should add an payment system 'Xsolla' which includes many other payment systems with it. I personally can't buy Nitro, because I do not have PayPal or Credit Card, well yeah.

If you guys add it, it would help many people.

• MaLoLHDX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe add that you can buy it through phone using all those payments and the option to use Apple/Google Play

• LBlend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But then it's harder for them to gather all your personal info. And what would they do without your precious data?

• Zeus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. PayPal for discord also demands a credit card because it's a recurring payment :/

• Skellington977 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A bit of a dumb suggestion, but it could benefit some people. Do you think it would be possible to get Nitro with other methods of payment? Some examples like Steam, Google Play, or Apple Pay might be nice.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base