How can we improve Discord?

THE LFG TAB!!!

As someone has already said, GIVE LFG BACK PLEASE. I'TS TOO GOOD TO TAKE AWAY!! I've personally made quite a few friends in that lfg tab, and i run into them and others ive played with before quite consistently using it some more.

2,351 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ideclareagony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

531 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature should really come back... it really was one of the best features added to DC and I always had a blast meeting random people online and playing games such as Fortnite.

• When Jason was at da table I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TBH It's better off gone. It was quite cancer the way peopel used it. Mistitling, raid attempts, server adverting, using the wrong game section, you name it.

• ✪ oxad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, that's exactly what we are working on guys. This is definitely a big missing feature that will help everybody. We were also tired of LFG on Discord, IRCchannels and forums. That's so counter-productive. Lately me and my mates started to work on our own solution called FAMM (Find A Mate & Match)

As many of you have suggested, here are some ideas of our features:

* LFG with randoms who are part of Discord
    * Looking for players with Steam/Origin/Mumble/TeamSpeak/
    * Profile support, put your time preferences, personality and language down to find like minded gamers, this way make you match with similar players is easier
    * LFG cap, for instance you don't want more than 5 in a ranked CS:GO match
    * Multi game & multiplatform support

Our app will be released in few weeks, but you can already pre-register on our website.

Feel free to add me on discord if you have any question, oxad#5985 or look for @fammapp on social medias.

GL & HF

• Snailchow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back LFG it is truly amazing. I have made some true friends using it.

• TonyHxC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The removal of LFG was a poor choice. I am now back to using other services to find groups to play with instead of doing it all in one place.

• Narwhal Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring it back! Bring it back! Everyone with me! *crowd chants* Bring it back! Bring it back!

• lordtim420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sat here for hours just now searching the web for this exact thing. Was like "I know I used to have a channel so I could find a group easily". Anyway, your app is for gamers. So why not make it super easy for gamers to contact each other the way you did! I think that was a wonderful addition to the app. Also, make this addition an option to be deselected as others don't like it. I don't see why they don't, but please bring this addition back!

• Abduktion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring it back. I need people to play pubg with that have a mic. I need this back

• voodoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why take away something that worked so well and helped build a community? Makes no sense.

• Parceval commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was a fantastic feature. Quite sad to see it go. GREAT idea. Helps build a community too.

• VivaLaRobo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls bring LFG back. It was a great feature and it made Discord even more unique than the other voice/video apps out there. I play a lot by myself and that feature made it very easy to get a group for quests/missions that required bigger groups. Pls consider bringing this feature back, it's been over 4 months now.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base