How can we improve Discord?

THE LFG TAB!!!

As someone has already said, GIVE LFG BACK PLEASE. I'TS TOO GOOD TO TAKE AWAY!! I've personally made quite a few friends in that lfg tab, and i run into them and others ive played with before quite consistently using it some more.

3,030 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ideclareagony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

567 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Phergive commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE GIVE BACK LFG!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST WAY TO FIND OTHER ENGLISH SPEAKING TEAM MATES THAT CARE ABOUT THE CURRENT MATCH.

• Kiaos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring it Back, But create Rules and moderation. It was very useful for putting groups together in PUBG and I would have been nice to select more games that could support LFG. I realize it was cancerous for some and there was not way to opt out. But If you create the proper filters and setup some system of moderation it really could be a great way to bring gamers together.

• WistfulAether commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. Super easy to use, effective, something people would actually look at and you could get quick responses from. PLEASE bring this back Discord

• deathhall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just looking for this, I didn't realize they took it away.... I found a few good friends for PUBG and Tabletop using this

• Mio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pleaseeee bring back LFG! Met quite a few interesting people, and made new friends through it.

• ViperInc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LFG brought me more friends to my friends list. I really liked it because you got to meet new people. Please bring this back!

• Goobus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was great. LFG Sites and Servers are not instantaneous and so accessible. You guys had it right and it worked great! Please bring it back!

• ArenaSnow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Immensely useful for a gaming server, especially if there are multiple games in a series and you want to link up. Very useful and a pity to lose. Please readd this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Feedback and Knowledge Base