How can we improve Discord?

THE LFG TAB!!!

As someone has already said, GIVE LFG BACK PLEASE. I'TS TOO GOOD TO TAKE AWAY!! I've personally made quite a few friends in that lfg tab, and i run into them and others ive played with before quite consistently using it some more.

1,457 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ideclareagony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

427 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never saw this on the canary build, so I never had the option to try it out and give it a test. But it would be great to be able to find communities based upon games/game-styles

• Kloro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why does it take so long to bring it back, obviously everyone liked it.

• tjhrulz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If things like scalability and troll users were the cause of the issue maybe being able to drill down by game or even start an LFG with a particular server in mind might be cool ways to bring this back in an even better way.

• taem_ton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lfg was to be the best thing sense sliced bread. Lfg was a place where people could talk in are large group and communicate with each other. it was also a place for social awkward people to meet other and talk without seeing. i my self have met many friends along the side lines of lfg. However users could get a bit annoying at times. but it was kind of funny. with lfg people were able to meet other players like themselves and sooner than later play with each other.

• Merlic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LFG is the best thing Discord has done since release. What was the purpose of removing it? It's not as-if it makes Discord any larger of a program. Why can't you take data while we use it? Lmao..

• Nolfelix115 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss it so much it was nice to be able to meet new people and play all the games i love with other people who communicate.

• Dark Harbringer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wasn't going to comment when this has 420 comments but now it has 421 so please bring back LFG Discord

• Dark Harbringer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back LFG I really liked it. I found cool people to play league with and now that it's gone I can't do that anymore ;(

• Starry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously! This is a must have, it enables you to find party members faster than any other method I've used before. Quicker than facebook groups, in-game options, and steam groups. Having it integrated into a VoIP app is great because you can start chatting immediately with someone, which is much faster than typing out a long post in some forum or group.

• DraikTempest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking forward to LFG coming back. Please bring it back. I made a bunch of new friends with it.

• zonalklism commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was extremely useful for forming squads on PUBG who wanted to play the same way. (Hardcore chicken dinner 100% of the time, or chill, having fun, etc.)

• EVEorKYS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only way to find a group for me was the lfg tab and i want it back it was perfect as it was with bigger community it would get a bunch of idiots but its very helpful to players like me

• PsychoAlly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back LFG please!!! Its so helpful for finding teammates and in all my experiences, everyone is really nice. Its also really helpful for people who have difficulty making friends. You can easily invite other people who want the same thing as you. To have fun (and win ;p)! Its so boring sitting around when you have no friends online but you want to play in a group with coms. LFG made that possible. Please bring it back!!

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was a solid feature. Should it have support for a wider set of games it would be perfect for finding groups. I used it quite a few times trying to find friends to play PUBG with.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base