How can we improve Discord?

LFG Ideas

The LFG thing was a great idea, like many people have mentioned, I too have made a few friends that I always play with now and it was really fun. But one huge problem was that it was hard finding groups in the first place, why? Because a lot of the groups were completely irrelevant to the game, and were just troll/inappropriate groups. And a lot of people would just get on LFG JUST to bother people that actually wanted to play, they would spam the chat, scream into their mics, connect and disconnect from voice chat to bother people with the sound effect, it was a chaos. So I was thinking if we could report people, and after a good amount of reports, that person would be banned from the LFG. Also, I recommend adding a "Roblox" tab, I saw a lot of Roblox groups and I figured they deserve their own section. Also, is there a way where only groups that contain keywords relevant to the game, are the only ones available to join? That way there would be less troll groups. Are there like any mods for LFG, that can be on the look out for these problems?

288 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kloro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base