How can we improve Discord?

LFG Ideas

The LFG thing was a great idea, like many people have mentioned, I too have made a few friends that I always play with now and it was really fun. But one huge problem was that it was hard finding groups in the first place, why? Because a lot of the groups were completely irrelevant to the game, and were just troll/inappropriate groups. And a lot of people would just get on LFG JUST to bother people that actually wanted to play, they would spam the chat, scream into their mics, connect and disconnect from voice chat to bother people with the sound effect, it was a chaos. So I was thinking if we could report people, and after a good amount of reports, that person would be banned from the LFG. Also, I recommend adding a "Roblox" tab, I saw a lot of Roblox groups and I figured they deserve their own section. Also, is there a way where only groups that contain keywords relevant to the game, are the only ones available to join? That way there would be less troll groups. Are there like any mods for LFG, that can be on the look out for these problems?

507 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kloro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nutchapol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"is there a way where only groups that contain keywords relevant to the game"
    Shouldn't, maybe a irrelevant/bad group vote instead
    If they got lots of votes then it won't be shown to people often (I actually never used the LFG system maybe because I'm late)

• megas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be cool if we could have it filter to have games that you and others play. But just singling out roblox by itself for a category wouldn't be a good idea.

• oGalaxify commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you block and remove people they cant rejoin. so maybe think about doing that.

• IndominousRexx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with a lot of the points you made just that the point you made about people trolling isn't really relevant because of the fact that a simple kick off of the LFG group can easily fix the problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base