Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thereatra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • fries552 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would make it more popular cause poke or any other people used lfg and that section well help discord cause theres like 1M players on there so that would get more sign ups but in order to do that you need to bring back LFG

if anyone likes the idea give me a yes or a no for a roblox lfg section please answer if you can

• longbyte1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scalable/generalizable LFG would certainly have been a marketable feature for Discord. What if Discord servers were associated with a verifiable domain - e.g. discord.mygame.com - to allow the automatic registration of an "official" server? Obviously, an official Discord server directory is what this is going toward, but this would reduce the LFG to only "official" servers.

• Gangu (Birthday in 164d) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LFG was a pretty great part of Discord, but a huge problem was the lack of a misc section. Because of this, almost all conversation that didn't have anything to do with the games was just done on the Minecraft section, making it difficult for anyone who actually wanted to play with other people. A single misc section will not only cover games that don't have a section yet, but also keep offtopic conversation in a proper spot.

• Kirbyzaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i suggest adding more gaming platforms for the chat rooms like roblox, call of duty series, terraria, and other stuff you can approve.

the beta sounded like a AMAZING idea to have here, discord is evolving really well! KEEP IT UP GUYS!

• SirHammyLXXXIV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a Paladins: Champions of the Realm & ROBLOX section for LFG. Don't bully me for playing Paladins ;-;

• GoldH2O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LFG was great, except... it didn't support enough games. It should have most games available to it, and maybe we should even be able to add games to it. I know that many great games were not available as groups, and this disappointed me. If more games will be supported, it will be GREAT!

• carter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just have a database of game you can choose from, similar to what twitch does.

i hope you think about people not being bothered of how you would like it discord you would be trying to play roblox and some person yells GET OFF THE MINECRAFT CATEGORY!!!! and we say why you bothering and they say CAUSE I WANT TO!

one because people always join parties and they say get off the minecraft category just to bother is and its just annoying so can we please make one discord so we dont have to be bothered from fries552

• Ragged commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Experiencing LFG, I found it a really neat and handy tool to find games and think it could be a real game changer! Pun intended.

A few of my idea's include

-Having more variety! As it stood the LFG function didn't make much of a impact on me, as I don't play a lot of the games it had, I think you could widen the spectrum of LFG and make it more of a "Looking for pals", with it still being pushed to appeal to players looking for other players. For example maybe make it work a bit like Omegle, where people enter a common interest and a system pairs them up based on those! If two people insert that they like Overwatch, or heck, even badrats! It will pair them up with each other.

Unfortunately widening the idea and making it less dedicated to specific games may bring down quality, we all know how omegle is with quality. With that said, maybe implement a reporting tool for it where players can report other toxic/trolly/asshole players who are just out to ruin peoples days! Of course this would need a lot of polishing as I can see it being abused!

That's about all I got! I love what you guys do! Keep doing it!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base