Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

chris5crosley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple/Google take a big cut of in-app-purchases, plus Nitro is a subscription thing which would be a bit weird going via google play/itunes

• Marty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For people who don't own a credit card or debit card
    it would be so much help if you would add Google play pay

• NoWay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't care about the price i'll get it if you rise the price by 30% in Google Play

• Dyyrlysh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unlikely, as Google Play takes 30% of the pay. Discord is finding other ways to pay for Nitro on mobile though!

• NickPDX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both apple and google play take money out of the $5 a month, depending on which OS your on. Nitro would be way more expensive on mobile.

• SilentStand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only way I buy things in games and etc is by gift cards, This idea is great and I actually think it should be possible.

• Alpha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discord won't let you pay for Nitro using Google Play since Google take 30% of the profits and I believe it's the same story on IOS. But they are looking into other methods.

• Infinity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear discord will you or could you add a Google Play or Apple Lay Subscription for Nitro?

• Blek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like me, there is people that don't have a credit card and wants to buy nitro. So... What if Discord add an Google Play payment method, then we can buy our nitro without the need of an credit card and with our cellphones?

• henkka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Discord never use Google Play In-App Purchase system... Google will take too much money. Better to add example paysafe to payment option. But it would be good idea to give option to pay nitro via app

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base