How can we improve Discord?

nitro the badget changes colors every year

I propose for the best fideles nitro discord, each year a color changes in the nitro bgadet!
same day: (gray nitro)
1 years: (green nitro)
2 years (bronze nitro)
3 years (silver nitro)
4 years (gold nitro)

thank you ^^

1,245 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

! Kanna-Kamui shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lord Mathias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, it shows your dedication to Discord and how long you've been nitro for without having to actually highlight over it, additionally, it gives benefits to people to actually keep their subscription, so in business respect, this would increase "repeat purchases" (if you'd call it that) which could help towards funding for Discord, especially with all these new internet laws being thrown all over the place at the moment.

As an extentsion to this idea, it may be nice if the actual badge could upgrade itself each month before resetting and changing colour. Perhaps it can become more pronounced or look more "powerful", add stars to it perhaps? Just something to keep it changing each month until it changes colour after a year.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As someone who has had Nitro since the month it was released, I strongly support this idea, we need recognition!

• hyperak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so like with when you subscribe to a twitch streamer...

the color should change every 6 or 9 months though, 1y seems a bit too overkill.

cool idea

• Grant Gryczan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That makes it sound like you are rewarded more for donating longer. This wouldn't be fair for a lot of reasons, one being that sometimes people go Nitro on and off depending on their current financial situation. They'd be stuck on year 1. I know a lot of people like that. If this is to be added, it should be based on how many payments have gone through, not how long you've been Nitro. Regardless, I still don't think it should happen.

• salut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the idea is good but I think it's a good idea

I found it a good idea for people who have been paying for nitro for a long time

and then needless to say that they will buy nitro because of this additions because they will have bagdet in gray (the basic one)

I remind you that nitro is a support discord, that you are without or with nitro changes

nitro shows that you support discord nothing more

• Synapse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in response to all the comments saying if the payment fails, they should give a grace period and email you when a payment fails and that you should verify your payment method before resetting anything.

• Nico123o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing reward system. If this happens, it's a great marketing tool for them, and it shows how dedicated the person is.

As a nitro member myself, I would <3 this.

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

-1. the same badge for every subscriber is good as it is. this seems discouraging

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base