Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ps4

make it so we can connect our ps4 accounts to our discord profiles! i want people to see what games i’m playing on ps4

1,160 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

54 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nitro for Mobile

Make people be able to get nitro on mobile iTunes/Google Play Store

802 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show spotify status on Android without Desktop app

Showing Spotify playing status without having Desktop app or web client opened. People are using Spotify more on phone while away from their computers.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom colours on mobile

Surprised that this isn't available yet. On the desktop version you have the option to create a custom colour for roles but on mobile you have to choose from a select list of colours. I would like the option for custom colours on the mobile version. I use Android

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. moderation tools on mobile

It would be great to have the ease of viewing audit log, changing nick names by clicking the name, easily change roles by clicking, and many other moderation features that are not allowed or are hard to do on mobile would be great to add to the mobile app. Any others please comment and ill edit this post to add them to the list.

203 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Emote Button for iOS

The fact that there is an emote button for Samsung, but not for iOS bothers me... I, myself, am a iOS user and I have a lot of emotes that I cannot access because 1, I don’t know the command for it and 2, because there is in fact no emote button for iOS.. Please consider making an emote button for iOS to make it easier for us to use emotes!

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Link your instagram, soundcloud, ps4 acc, Netflix and more

Because then people can see what your watching, listening to and more.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Kick/Ban Reasons on Mobile

I think it would be a great idea if it was possible to supply a ban reason when banning someone from your discord using the mobile platform of Discord.

As of right now, clicking kick/ban just kicks or bans the user and doesn't give you an option to supply a reason when doing so.

(Also, side note: What about direct messaging the user using Clyde when they get kicked or banned from a discord, with the reason attached.)

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Smartphone Games

Some Discordusers are using Discord on their phones, and my idea is that if someone is using Discord on his phone and is playing exp.: Minecraft PE that this will show in Discord with an Icon so everyone can see that he is playing on his phone.

maybe with the Discordoverlay in a smartphone-version.

Greets!

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. NFC & QR code invites

As we live in a world with constant development, I would love to see that with Discord as well.

Discord has been constantly evolving and current features are being made better but one thing that has lacked the most is the Invite System.

I would like to see an NFC integration with Phones and NFC Tags (Stickers). Users can tap their personal phones to other discord users phones or to NFC Tags to get an invite pop up.

I would also love to see a QR code integration, where users can scan QR codes to join a server.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Text size option

Option to change text size for those with poor eyesight. No more squinting to read chats on the mobile app!

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to see member count on mobile

So, currently, mobile users are unable to view member count when accessing member panel in server settings. Infact I'm certain that there's no way to view member count of a server on mobile (given you have the perms of course). Now I know that you can just tap on the link to the server again and it'll display the total members, it would be very useful if admins/moderators on mobile could just check member count from the members panel in server settings. Thanks!

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Disabling :1: on Mobile, for the use of SteamIDs

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers; that being said, the biggest gaming communities on PC lies within Steam.

Many different games on Steam harbor different communities. One of these games includes Garry's Mod. Now, I'm not exactly sure how prevalent SteamIDs are in other games (I'm sure there important at least in TF2 and CS:GO) but, in Garry's Mod, they're important to keep servers secure from rulebreakers.

Discord has overtaken the gaming community as a whole and has tossed out Teamspeak and Skype. That being said, I and the community I'm a part of use it…

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Swiping to edit/delete messages

Add the possibility to swipe a message to the left (to delete it) and the right (to edit it) cause it's annoying to keep pressing on the message then edit.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Link your Google play account

So people can see what I'm playing on mobile

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. User Status For Mobile

Have in settings the option to set a status for your account through mobile. This doesn't have to detect what you're doing though, just a customizable option.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PS4 Accessibility

On the mobile app it is now possible to connect your discord account with you Xbox account. That’s great as I would now be able to talk to my friends on Xbox but for us Playstation users, we’re left in the dirt unable to connect accounts. Hopefully an update will come soon that will allow PS4 users to connect accounts. Thank you.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Primary Servers List

This list keeps your most favorite discord servers listed separately from non-primary / Direct Messages. ~ How does it work? Right-click any server and a checkmark shows up saying "Primary Server"
    I only need this because I want 5 primary servers listed separately from non-primary and my Direct Messages.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow users to refresh account connections

It is annoying to unlink and then link again your accounts when you change your name on them. In addition to that, users who joined servers with these connections would lose them. With this feature, showing your new name you gave to your YouTube channel (for example) when you change it would be as easy as pressing a button and then wait until everyone sees it. (I don't know if my explanation is right but the basic idea is simple right?)
    Love ya ❤
    ~Tina

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mobile File Size

My screenshots on my phone are apparently too big for the app to handle (larger than 8 mb) so it makes posting pictures a big hassle. If you could increase the maximum size of file I can send via the app, that would be great. Thank you!

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base