Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spotify, NOW Google Play Music?

I love how Spotify recently got discord access! Google Play Music, probably Apple Music if they even are okay with that, the three biggest music services on Discord would be amazing!

917 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

46 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partnering With Discord

Discord Partnering should not be based on a popularity contest and such. Partnering should be based on how well the Discord Server is and what unique things it has to offer. For an example, community servers. Discord staff rarely accept communities (such as furries, dancers, artists, etc.) to partner, though that does need to change. Communities is what helps others communicate and overcome their problems. Discord staff should see this and maybe consider a partnership with them.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Discord plays

it would be nice if there was a discord application on the ps4 playstation store to talk to the pc player when we played

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Discord Mobile Browser support

The discord web app should have its own mobile layout.

Not everyone can download the app, not everyone has the space to hold an app they may use on occasion. Not everyone has the latest fancy smartphone with blazing speeds.

Having this guarantees everyone is included on the platform.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mobile

Let us use the web app in mobile browser again like it was possible in the beginning. It should be the users choice if they wanna use the browser or the app especially since the app is still missing many options you could reach if the browser wouldn't force open the app

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. new and organized server list

ok so you know how on a laptop using discord you cant really scroll down and all your servers are in a single line.... and its annoying trying to create servers since you have to scroll.... cant discord make it so that there like you know in i phones there are boxes that separate specific apps cant we do that for discord servers? so its organized and easy to find. and it groups your servers in ways so you wont forget them or finding them wint be a hassle since i have so many serves its crazy. of course this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Extra notify for discord in browser if the message haven't been read for N min.

It will be useful, if the user was AFK, when the first notify poped up. And the browser is minimized for some time.
    If user doesn't read the message for N min pop up notify will appear again every N min, till user won't read it.
    The count of the min will be set in setting. What kind of the message will renotify again depends on global settings of notification.
    This sort of notify should be able to disable, like the others.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. being selectively invisible in Discord

for example, I set myself to be invisible, but I can choose who amongst the members of my server that I want to be visible too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "Something is going on, something strange ...", confirmation through the mailbox, which one?

Hello,

When I wanted to go to Discord from the browser, I was told that "something is going on, something strange," and asked to confirm that I'm a person using an email or phone.

I chose to confirm that I am a person using the mail on which my Discord account was registered, but I was told that such mail is already in use, which seems to me not entirely safe, because attackers can find out by selecting Emails, Registered-whether certain mailboxes. I could not enter the Discord browser

1. I was able to enter the Discord browser using another…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Use the new top-level domain .app, like: discord.app

How cool and easy would it be to go straight to discord.app instead of discordapp.com.

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Be able do set ''playing'' on browser version

In the desktop version, people are able to set manually the game that they're playing, so why browser version isn't able to do the same? Could add it to the browser version, since we have the games tab now.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add playing status to web app???

It would be nice if you could add the "Playing" status to yourself on the web app, like the desktop app. A "Playing" status option on mobile would be great as well—by this it doesn't even have to be game detection, just the ability to manually add your "Playing" status to the user. (Eg: Playing with fire, Playing Call of Duty, etc).

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. VoiceIn Voice Typing

Compatibility with Voice Typing apps for Google Chrome, specifically the VoiceIn voice typing app. It works with most web forms and websites, but for some reason it doesn't work on discords web app and Google Chrome. In my experience Google's voice recognition software is much faster and more accurate than other software including professional software like Dragon Naturally Speaking. It would be incredibly helpful if you added support for VoiceIn, and I suspect it would be easy to do since it works with the vast majority of web forms by default.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add games to the web version

Can we add games tab, where you can add what your playing?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. High resolution web icon

Add high resolution icon/favicon to the Discord web app, so that it appears a bit more fetching on ChromeOS devices. The low-res icon that is currently used looks kind of shoddy next to other stuff, both in the shelf and in the app launcher.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add game detection to browser app

you should add game detection (or at least manually inputing games) to the web app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option: Show only direct messages where the user is online

you should be able to only show direct message tabs from people who are online.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Embedded DM's

So I thought it would be cool if people could, like "Skype for Developers" have an embedded chat option so people can directly contact them for business purposes or something. But in this case have on as for a Discord DM thing. Sort of like an overlay in Chrome.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base