Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. THE LFG TAB!!!

As someone has already said, GIVE LFG BACK PLEASE. I'TS TOO GOOD TO TAKE AWAY!! I've personally made quite a few friends in that lfg tab, and i run into them and others ive played with before quite consistently using it some more.

3,558 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

586 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 547 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. LFG Ideas

The LFG thing was a great idea, like many people have mentioned, I too have made a few friends that I always play with now and it was really fun. But one huge problem was that it was hard finding groups in the first place, why? Because a lot of the groups were completely irrelevant to the game, and were just troll/inappropriate groups. And a lot of people would just get on LFG JUST to bother people that actually wanted to play, they would spam the chat, scream into their mics, connect and disconnect from voice chat to bother people…

505 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Server Search and Server Suggestions

Be able to search for servers based on tags or by games. To make this work, server owners would assign up to 3 tags and one game (the game that is most likely played in the server) and make the server public. If it isn't a gaming related server then the owner can leave that category blank. Once doing so, people who want to find a server wouldn't need to go to discord.me or other such sites and would rather only have to search in the discord app itself. Now yes discord.me and similar websites already have such a thing,…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Recommended Servers"

Show Servers that are in your near or popular/most visited in your countries. Would make it a LOT easier to make a successful server without having to spam Links in Streams or whatever

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. lfg

I think LFG is good except one thing. Invite spam. I think either LFG owners can turn on/off link sharing in LFG chats or have links banned in LFG chats as a whole.

161 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. image upload

I would like to edit an old message by adding a picture in it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. discord conversation nitro anime

Hello, i suggest one idea, if the user have a nitro and if he use a avatar in .gif, the avatar needs to be animated when a group call.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve LFG moderation functions

If the owner of the LFG was able to moderate (ie, delete messages, ban people, & mute people) it would be much more controllable

123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow users to specify their plans for playing games

So instead of "XY is playing Z" you would see "XY is going to play Z in 1 hour". This would allow friends to organize gaming sessions easier.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Lfg needs to come back

Lots of people want this back, including me. I met a few friends there and it was really nice, u got people complaining about squeakers and everything, but you can just leave, dont complain

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Timestamps for reactions

I (and many others) would like to see timestamps near reactions to be able to distinguish who reacted first and who last.

We usually use special discord channel as a gaming raid planner. To sign up for a planned raid you simply react with the reaction according to your role (i.e. hearth = healer). But if number of signed people exceeds the raid size, we aren't able to distinguish who signed up as last thus can't kick anyone.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Kill Discord LFG please.

The Discord LFG was cancerous. With squeekers and kids on one end, and general ugliness on the other. You would see groups about things that I, and probably others many others don't want to see. People who joined these groups were often buttheads. I have several screenshots of examples of how cancerous the LFG community is. While I had Discord LFG all I wanted to do was remove it. If you're going to re-make Discord LFG, please make a sensor, and some general rules.

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom invite codes

I'd think custom invite codes for people with Nitro would be a great idea. You could allow them to have up to 3 servers with a custom code and make sure the code isn't already taken (like what you do for changing your discriminator). If the person gives ownership or loses their nitro you delete the invite or change its code.

Of course this could be overused so I was thinking maybe have some requirements:
    - Nitro
    - At least 1k+ members

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Favorite Server

So my idea is that you could mark a server as a favorite and group the Favorited servers together so that you can easily get to the servers you usually chat in

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search for Groups

Just a simple easy way to look up new groups to join. If there is a way to do this currently, I can't find it and neither can any of the people I know.

I'm thinking: I type 'Tera' or 'Potter' into the Quick Switch and it brings up a list of Servers that either a) Have that word in their name, or b) Have that word under a tag/descriptor for their group.

Option B would be the better option because not all groups use the name of the game/fandom/etc they are as a part of in their title. Unfortunately,…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. LFG video chat

I think a good addition to LFG would be a video call option with it

This was able to be done with a glitch, and it was actually quite fun! In one we even had a Drawing contest!

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add features to LFG

1. Allow users to opt out of LFG

2. If LFG isn't disabled, don't make it the default tab when Discord is opened

3. More feedback when/if a reported group has been acted on.

4. Add Booleans to search bar.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. max pepoles

place change max pepoles on group And add owner group can change max pepoles to
    Custom

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base