Discord Dream Land

How can we improve Discord?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Payments with Verge (XVG) Cryptocurrency

Hello all,

My name is Dan and I am a volunteer for Verge Currency. I am reaching out to you today to suggest about and request a formal evaluation of our currency in hopes that you find it a suitable fit to your platform.

We are extremely excited to announce that we have recently partnered with Mindgeek, a privately held company that owns and operates over 85% of all the adult entertainment industries websites and applications. As we have seen with past events in history, what the adult entertainment industry adopts – The world adopts. The adult entertainment industry has…

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Accessibility for dyslexic and visually impaired people (custom fonts and colours)

Please make the app more accessible by by allowing useres to use their own fonts, font sizes, and colour schemes.

At the moment the app is unusable for many dyslexic or visually impaired people.

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Discord Plushies Purchasable!

Come on guys, We all know discord is SUPERRRR nice when it comes to giveaways, and they have the AMAZING merch, but wouldnt it be even more amazing if they added discord wumpus plushies to the merch store?!?!

think of it on a news headline: Discord Wumpus takes over the world! buuuut no, back to the seriousness.

If the plushies were added to the store, it would be a whole new concept!

Make this happen people!

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. deleteAcceptForNSFW

a way to delet acceptness to see NSFW text channels

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Search for users in the reactions list

I currently own a server with 6,575 members, which is discord partnered and sometimes we do competitions where when reacting to messages users may win a prize (usually giveaways). As a result, we usually get hundreds of reactions almost instantaneously, and it becomes a tedious job to search through the reaction lists to find a user.

I propose for a search feature in the reactions list for a message to be added, to allow users to search for users who have reacted to a post. It would be really helpful, and maybe have it similar to the general text chat…

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. LFG Ideas

The LFG thing was a great idea, like many people have mentioned, I too have made a few friends that I always play with now and it was really fun. But one huge problem was that it was hard finding groups in the first place, why? Because a lot of the groups were completely irrelevant to the game, and were just troll/inappropriate groups. And a lot of people would just get on LFG JUST to bother people that actually wanted to play, they would spam the chat, scream into their mics, connect and disconnect from voice chat to bother people…

475 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Looking for Group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Birthday Badge

If you are a big twitter fan you would know that when its someone's birthday they receive a special screen and notice on there profile. Lets say discord had that but when you open up the user menu. For example, there would be like a hypesquad badge but It would be a birthday hat and a message saying its there birthday upon hover. It would also appear when sending a DM to the user.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PS4 Discord

Since Discord and Xbox have now joined, I believe it is time for PlayStation and Discord to join. The two could work in unison in 2 ways:

Linking the PlayStation app with Discord.

Or

PlayStation allowing Discord to put an app on the PlayStation store of no charge, unless you would like to upgrade to Nitro.

This would be a relief from temporary console parties; amd would prevent random players from joining said parties. As well as having to set the party private; limiting/changing the amount of space in the party or having any NAT errors.

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow changing color for @everyone

Being able to change the color for the everyone role would have positive benefits across the board (especially with server theming)

5,256 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Separate @here and @everyone permissions

Separate @here and @everyone permissions.
    Allow us to let users use @here but NOT @everyone
    Also server wide ability to mute @here and @everyone independantly

495 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Apple Music Integration?

with the recent addition of spotify integration, could we get the same with Apple Music/iTunes?

352 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3D Model Preview (.stl, .obj, .fbx, etc.)

Recently a lot of new in-chat preview features have been added (audio file, video, etc.) and I would love to be able to preview 3D models such as .stl, .obj, and .fbx files. As a game developer and 3D printing enthusiast, being able to send a model to a friend and letting them drag it around and look at it would be a godsend.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Offline Members invisible again!

Make offline members invisible again - The discord I run with 1400 members user list takes much longer to load now than when it had offline members invisible.

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the ability to connect your account to Playstation 4 (PSN).

Add the ability to connect your account to Playstation 4 (PSN). Since you want to add the ability to connect your Xbox account. And it would be cool if you could connect a Playstation 4 account (PSN).

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More languages!

Fill the crowdin page!

337 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Epilepsy-users support

Hello guys i got friend that is sick on Epilepsy and he is getting harmed very easily by flashy / fast moving emotes so my suggestion is adding a option that blocks flashy emotes /makes animated emotes black or something like that. Thanks for reading!! < 3

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have more than 50 pins

50 pins is a lot but also not enough sometimes, and it sucks to have to unpin an old message just to add a new one. Bumping the limit up to maybe 200, or removing it altogether, would be great

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Text Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to show/hide offline users list

Discord have leveled up server infrastructure and don't need to hide the offline list anymore!

But sometimes, someones doesn't like the crowd and if there is a way to hide them, it gonna be nice.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make an ability to click on roles and check descriptions for those roles, so people have a better understanding of them.

For example, we can click on somebodys profile, and where the roles usually are, we can click on them or hover our mouse over them so a little box with a description pops up. Mobile users will have to press the roles, while PC people can hover over it. This will provide a larger opportunity for people in your discord server to understand those roles, and no confusion. Thanks; hope this gets approved!

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Permissions & Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Category Within A Category (Sub-Category)

I like the implementation of the categories for discord. It makes servers look a lot more neater and better to look at, but there are some people that would like more the the main category because sometimes it isn't enough. Having a second layer would be enough, for example:
    > Categories
    -channels
    >Sub-Categories
    -channels
    (apology for any grammar/spelling mistakes)

3,909 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

177 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Discord Dream Land

Feedback and Knowledge Base